Welcome to Spring Farm
Spring Farm features a collection of inspired single-family homes on 38', 45' & 66' lots in Aurora. Homes are ENERGY STAR® for New Homes Qualified in keeping with Minto Communities commitment to embracing green thinking for sustainable living.
Spring Farm brings the most sophisticated advances in building excellence into one of Canada's greatest historic communities for a perfect blend of old and new.
ENERGY STAR® for New Homes Qualified
Past Project Highlights
Bayview Ave. and Spring Farm Rd.
Active & Upcoming Communities
The Heights of Harmony. New Homes in Oshawa by Minto Communities
Oshawa Homes for sale | Harmony Rd. N. and Winchester Rd. E., Oshawa
Union Village. New Homes in Unionville by Minto Communities
Unionville Homes for sale | Located just north of 16th Ave., Unionville
ENERGY STAR® Single-Family Homes of the Highest Standard
The features that go into our homes are grounded in providing four key benefits to our customers – cost savings, comfort, a sense of community and healthy living. We believe that these guide our vision to create better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time.
- Low VOC paints, Coatings, and Adhesives: Minto Communities carefully selects the paints, adhesives and finishes in each home to reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that you breathe in.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) and Improved Circulation: This technology delivers fresh, filtered air to each room and circulates that fresh air throughout the home for improved air quality and comfort while saving you money.
- Simple, convenient “all-off” lighting control switch located at your front door. One flick turns off all fixed lighting and some electrical plugs.
- Water Efficient Fixtures and Fittings reduce potable water consumption by more than 40% compared to Ontario Building Code.
- ENERGY STAR® appliances standard in every suite. ENERGY STAR® qualified products use 30% less energy to do the same job as non-ENERGY STAR® qualified products.
- Double-pane Low-E argon windows are designed to minimize the effects of the outside climate on the interior temperature.
- Airtight construction and energy efficiency. High quality construction practices and an extra layer of insulation blanketing the exterior walls for a quieter, more comfortable home with reduced heating and cooling costs.
Third Party Verification
At Spring Farm, every Minto Communities home is ENERGY STAR® certified – meaning a third-party organization inspected and tested every home to verify performance.