Minto Yorkville Park
Completed in 2020, Minto Yorkville Park is a new high-rise condominium located in the most sought-after neighbourhood in Toronto. All the decadence and glamour of Yorkville, Canada's most celebrated luxury shopping and cultural district, awaits at the iconic corner of Bellair St. and Cumberland St. Explore fine galleries and museums, indulge in the city's best patios and shop the latest designer collections. All this and more within steps of an ornate private residence of pure, geometric form inspired by nature. Minto Yorkville Park is a candidate for LEED® Canada NC Silver certification.
Past Project Highlights
Yorkville Ave. & Cumberland St.
Gold Standard Amenities
The New Golden Era
Within Minto Yorkville Park exists an array of amenities designed to accommodate your centred, healthy and social lifestyle, while providing calm, orderly sanctuaries for rest and rejuvenation. The glittering and polished gold-adorned lobby welcomes residents home and provides a subtle statement to guests. A 24/7 concierge warmly greets and assists homeowners with tasks to efficiently ease everyday living.
The warm and stylish Yorkville Lounge on the 2nd floor, with fireplace, dining room, and chef's kitchen provides the perfect ambiance in which to host pre-event cocktails, knowing every detail has been meticulously taken care of. The lounge opens to an outdoor rooftop terrace for elegant summer entertaining.
Residents can bring in their favourite chef to the fully equipped catering kitchen and feature superb tastes by hosting dinner in the elegant dining area.
Inspired and imaginative entertainment is possible in the sophisticated and inviting dining room, the ideal atmosphere to entertain family, friends, clients and colleagues. The dining room is only one part of the 2nd floor amenities area, which also includes a fully-equipped fitness facility complete with the latest cardio gym equipment, weights, personal training area, spin and stretch room. Also included is a furnished guest suite for overnight visitors.
Yorkville Park Lounge
The 7th-floor Minto Yorkville Park Lounge amenity space is continued with a beautifully landscaped rooftop lounge and terrace, ideal for outdoor entertaining. The terrace features a cozy fireplace with lounge seating, the perfect atmosphere for the end-of-day cocktails. The terrace also features a covered living and dining area which seamlessly integrates the indoor and outdoor amenity areas.
Get To Know Minto Yorkville Park
24 Karat Luxury
Rising 25 floors from a sophisticated two storey limestone and black granite retail podium, Minto Yorkville Park is a modern undulating glass tower reflective of the many faces of its surrounding neighbourhood. The podium, though contemporary in design, responds to the scale and materials of the many charming and preserved Victorian storefronts lining Yorkville Avenue, Cumberland Street and Bellair Street. The edges of the tower’s glass façade are gently bowed and its corners curved in response to the Village of Yorkville Park, located just across the street.
Located in the heart of Yorkville, residents can enjoy views of the park and the green canopy to the north; from upper level residences, a beautiful city skyline. Expansive terraces and balconies are integrated into the building, becoming private extensions of residents personal living spaces. Each suite is infused with generous amounts natural light. Its distinctive architecture and eye-catching landscape design makes it a sculptural expression of its neighbourhood. Minto Yorkville Park, destined to be a landmark residential address.
Pursuing LEED® Certification
The features that go into our homes are grounded in providing four key benefits to our customers – cost savings, comfort, a sense of community and healthy living. We believe that these guide our vision to create better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time.
- High Efficiency Mechanical Equipment. High-efficiency heating systems reduce energy consumption while generating fewer harmful emissions than a standard condominium building. Reduced energy consumption, non-ozone depleting cooling systems and lower greenhouse (GHG) emissions directly contribute to a healthier environment.
- Secure bicycle storage provided for both residents and visitors.
- Low VOC paints, Coatings, and Adhesives: Minto Communities carefully selects the paints, adhesives and finishes in each home to reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that you breathe in.
- Multi-Chute Recycling. Every floor is equipped with a sealed garbage chute room providing three choices for disposal: recycling, organics and non-recyclable waste.
- The garage ventilation exhaust system is controlled by CO sensors located throughout all levels of the underground parking garage.
- Rainwater Harvesting. A cistern collects water on rainy days and stores the water for future use. This captured rainwater is used within the building. This reduces the impact on local infrastructure by reducing stormwater run-off and the cost associated with using drinking water for the same purpose.
- Electrical Vehicle (EV) Charging Rough-in and capacity to allow for future installation of EV chargers by residents.
- ENERGY STAR® appliances standard in every suite. ENERGY STAR® qualified products use 30% less energy to do the same job as non-ENERGY STAR® qualified products.
- Green Roof to help combat the Urban Heat Island effect and mitigate stormwater runoff.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) and Improved Circulation: This technology delivers fresh, filtered air to each room and circulates that fresh air throughout the home for improved air quality and comfort while saving you money.
- LED Lighting
- Occupancy sensors in the parking garage and corridors increase lighting levels in areas that are being used while maintaining a minimum level of lighting in unoccupied areas.
- Individual suite meters for water and electricity empower residents with the tools to monitor and reduce, and ensures they are only paying for their own consumption.
- Water Efficient Fixtures and Fittings reduce potable water consumption by more than 40% compared to Ontario Building Code.
Third Party Verification
Minto Yorkville Park is registered with the Canada Green Building Council and is pursuing LEED® certification.