Welcome to Roxborough
Roxborough features townhomes and single family homes located on the west side of Bathurst, south of Major Mackenzie in Vaughan. Homes are ENERGY STAR® for New Homes Qualified in keeping with Minto Communities commitment to embracing green thinking for sustainable living. The community's proximity to lush natural heritage spaces, friendly community parks, and state-of-the-art cultural centres are only some of the features that make Roxborough a perfect community. Roxborough provides comfortable luxury living with a spectacular location that is the ultimate in convenience.
ENERGY STAR® for New Homes Qualified
Luxurious and Sustainable Living
The features that go into our homes are grounded in providing four key benefits to our customers – cost savings, comfort, a sense of community and healthy living. We believe that these guide our vision to create better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time.
- Low VOC paints, Coatings, and Adhesives: Minto Communities carefully selects the paints, adhesives and finishes in each home to reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that you breathe in.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) and Improved Circulation: This technology delivers fresh, filtered air to each room and circulates that fresh air throughout the home for improved air quality and comfort while saving you money.
- Simple, convenient “all-off” lighting control switch located at your front door. One flick turns off all fixed lighting and some electrical plugs.
- Water Efficient Fixtures and Fittings reduce potable water consumption by more than 40% compared to Ontario Building Code.
- ENERGY STAR® appliances standard in every suite. ENERGY STAR® qualified products use 30% less energy to do the same job as non-ENERGY STAR® qualified products.
- Double-pane Low-E argon windows are designed to minimize the effects of the outside climate on the interior temperature.
Third Party Verification
At Roxborough, every Minto Communities home is ENERGY STAR® certified – meaning a third-party organization inspected and tested every home to verify performance.