Welcome to Minto Westside
The newly completed Minto Westside located at Front and Bathurst in downtown Toronto is nearly complete construction. Surrounded by amazing shopping and dining and just steps to the waterfront, Entertainment District, island airport and more, Minto Westside blends city living with comfort. Minto Westside is a Candidate for LEED® Canada NC Silver certification.
These design-forward condos at Front and Bathurst takes community living to the next level, and offers stunning views of the Toronto skyline. Designed for entertaining and socializing, and featuring amenities like landscaped courtyards, rooftop pool and bar, Movement Haus gym and more, everything you need is right at home.
Top Project Awards
Project of the Year
Best High Rise Building Design
Past Project Highlights
Bathurst St. & Front St.
Awe-inspiring Amenities at Minto Westside
Westside living means being able to enjoy a fantastic array of lifestyle amenities without ever leaving home. From the sleek and stylishly appointed lobby to the inviting outdoor courtyard spaces, every aspect of Minto Westside has been meticulously designed for the quintessential urban lifestyle.
For the finest in fitness and alfresco living, welcome to the 2nd floor Westside Club. The beautifully landscaped central W Courtyard features a gorgeous outdoor fireplace and lounge, a bar and comfortable waterside seating. The vibrant W2 Courtyard on the east side of the building is perfect for private outdoor entertaining. And you can take your fitness routine to the next level in the state-of-the-art Movement Haus Gym, equipped with the latest weights, aerobics and cardio machines.
The Plunge Social
Leisure and recreation come together on the 9th floor. The Plunge Social, on the rooftop is perfect for spending long summer afternoons by the poolside. Invite friends and family over for a celebration at The Plunge Bar. For all-season socializing the indoor Skyline Lounge and Poolside Lounge are ideal for hosting a dinner party overlooking the city below, or a great spot to chill out inside while still being connected to the party outdoors. Immerse yourself in the moment. The seamless indoor-outdoor Plunge zone takes socializing to a whole new level. The water, the greenery, the ambience — all combine to offer a perfect backdrop for creating lasting memories.
The Ultimate Playground for the Urban Fitness Junkie
Minto Westside's Movement Haus includes all the ingredients for an epic workout - TechnoGym fitness equipment paired with Benchmark Group's team of fitness professionals. OMNIA will invite you to challenge yourself with endless functional training possibilities that address strength, endurance, coordination, and power, while our Kinesis Stations will challenge your body with primal movement; offering a wide variety of exercises and progressions, combining the benefits of functional strength with the simplicity of more conventional equipment. Come play in our Movement Haus at Minto Westside.
Meet the Team
Our story begins with the belief that no matter who you are, where you're from or where you're going, we proudly build better places to live, one home and one community at a time. This has guided us since our humble beginnings in 1955, and as we continue to grow, our promise of a better home remains the same.
As proud as we are of our accomplishments, our success isn't measured in square feet or the shiny plaques on our shelves. It's about the special moments people create in their homes and finding new ways to live better by living greener, healthier, smarter and brighter together.
We are honoured to be a part of the journey for so many.
Wallman Architects (WA) is a Canadian architectural office dedicated to producing exceptional design. Drawing on the experience of a practice that began in 1985, Rudy Wallman established WA in 2006. Since then, WA has developed an extensive portfolio of remarkable mixed-use, residential, hospitality, institutional and urban design projects across Canada and around the world.
Wallman offers in-depth partner involvement during design and municipal approvals and is recognized for its ability to operate within demanding bureaucratic and political environments. Working collaboratively, the team of experienced professionals ensures the successful completion of all project phases from design to construction, within the client's budget and timelines. Wallman values the long-term relationships that have developed with clients, consultants, contractors and co-workers
Each commission enriches the lives of its occupants, is environmentally sustainable and embodies a unique design vision. Wallman embraces the complexities of architectural practice and seeks to unlock its potential to enhance the value of the built environment
Award-winning commercial interior design firm Burdifilek is the creative strength behind many retail flagships, hospitality designs, and real estate developments around the world. The Burdifilek design philosophy embraces sophistication and creative intelligence. Inspired by travel and exploration, art and artisans, the firm's identity is demonstrated through the ability to realize expressive, sophisticated, meticulously curated interiors. Creators of a distinct international style, the Burdifilek design team works together to transcend trends; fluidly blending distinctive design vision with a trademark elegance and polish. Led by Managing Partner Paul Filek and Creative Partner Diego Burdi, the firm has been responsible for the creation, development and evolution of the design identity for many iconic brands.
Ferris + Associates
Ferris + Associates is a respected local landscape architectural firm skilled in the practice of landscape architecture, urban design and the built form. With a broad range of experience in large-scale public and private developments, the firm takes a multidisciplinary approach to projects ranging from institutional and commercial development, to residential, academic and master planning projects. An integral part of Ferris + Associates' reputation is in the built form, having been deeply involved in such enterprises within the downtown core of the City of Toronto for many years. This experience provides the firm with a strong background on the issues involved in the successful creation of new neighbourhoods.
Award-Winning Condo Design
The features that go into our homes are grounded in providing four key benefits to our customers – cost savings, comfort, a sense of community and healthy living. We believe that these guide our vision to create better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time.
- High Efficiency Mechanical Equipment. High-efficiency heating systems reduce energy consumption while generating fewer harmful emissions than a standard condominium building. Reduced energy consumption, non-ozone depleting cooling systems and lower greenhouse (GHG) emissions directly contribute to a healthier environment.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) and Improved Circulation: This technology delivers fresh, filtered air to each room and circulates that fresh air throughout the home for improved air quality and comfort while saving you money.
- Electrical Vehicle (EV) Charging Rough-in and capacity to allow for future installation of EV chargers by residents.
- Low VOC paints, Coatings, and Adhesives: Minto Communities carefully selects the paints, adhesives and finishes in each home to reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that you breathe in.
- Multi-Chute Recycling. Every floor is equipped with a sealed garbage chute room providing three choices for disposal: recycling, organics and non-recyclable waste.
- Rainwater Harvesting. A cistern collects water on rainy days and stores the water for future use. This captured rainwater is used within the building. This reduces the impact on local infrastructure by reducing stormwater run-off and the cost associated with using drinking water for the same purpose.
- Green Roof to help combat the Urban Heat Island effect and mitigate stormwater runoff.
- Individual suite meters for water and electricity empower residents with the tools to monitor and reduce, and ensures they are only paying for their own consumption.
- Water Efficient Plant Species. A minimum of 50% of plant species are water efficient – requiring less water. During dry periods these plants will come back to life more quickly after it rains a few times.
- Water Efficient Fixtures and Fittings. Specially designed showerheads provide a comfortable shower while using up to 25% less water than a standard showerhead. The water efficiency fixtures can reduce potable water consumption by approximately 40% compared to Ontario Building Code.
- ENERGY STAR® appliances standard in every suite. ENERGY STAR® qualified products use 30% less energy to do the same job as non-ENERGY STAR® qualified products.
Third Party Verification
Minto Westside is registered with the Canada Green Building Council and is pursuing LEED® certification.