Welcome to Minto Southshore
Minto Southshore is located in the heart of Etobicoke and nestled in a residential community this beautiful and intimate collection of 2 and 3 bedroom stacked townhomes. Minto Southshore, a LEED® Certified project, received Gold level certification. The community is located in a neighbourhood to discover with a spectacular waterfront, lush parks, ample shopping, quality schools and key transit options including the TTC, QEW and GO Station.
LEED® Certified to the Gold level
Past Project Highlights
Carnation Ave. at 24th Street
Active & Upcoming Communities
Union Village. New Homes in Unionville by Minto Communities
Unionville Homes for sale | Located just north of 16th Ave., Unionville
LEED® Certified Townhome Community
The features that go into our homes are grounded in providing four key benefits to our customers – cost savings, comfort, a sense of community and healthy living. We believe that these guide our vision to create better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time.
- Drain Water Heat Recovery (DWHR) systems ensure that you can recover heat from the hot water used in your home.
- Water Efficient Fixtures and Fittings reduce potable water consumption by more than 40% compared to Ontario Building Code.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) and Improved Circulation: This technology delivers fresh, filtered air to each room and circulates that fresh air throughout the home for improved air quality and comfort while saving you money.
- Simple, convenient “all-off” lighting control switch located at your front door. One flick turns off all fixed lighting and some electrical plugs.
- ENERGY STAR® appliances standard in every suite. ENERGY STAR® qualified products use 30% less energy to do the same job as non-ENERGY STAR® qualified products.
- Double-pane Low-E argon windows are designed to minimize the effects of the outside climate on the interior temperature.
- Multi-Chute Recycling. Central areas are equipped with waste chutes providing three choices for disposal: recycling, organics and non-recyclable waste.
- Airtight construction and energy efficiency. High quality construction practices and an extra layer of insulation blanketing the exterior walls for a quieter, more comfortable home with reduced heating and cooling costs.
- Low VOC paints, Coatings, and Adhesives: Minto Communities carefully selects the paints, adhesives and finishes in each home to reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that you breathe in.
- Individual suite meters for water and electricity empower residents with the tools to monitor and reduce, and ensures they are only paying for their own consumption.
- Secure bicycle storage provided for both residents and visitors.
Third Party Verification
Minto Southshore received LEED® for Homes Gold Certification in 2015.