Minto Communities GTA Design Centre
Meet with Minto Communities' highly trained Design Centre Consultants to help you through the entire design process and answer any questions that you might have. At Minto Communities' Design Centre, you have the ability to choose between thousands of carefully selected features and finishes and make your home uniquely yours!
What you’ll need to know
At the Minto Communities Design Centre, the decisions for your new home are in your hands! Personalize your new home by choosing from a variety of framing options and high quality finishes that are expertly selected to reflect today’s home design trends.
Minto Communities has implemented numerous health and safety measures at our Design Centre to ensure the well-being of our homeowners, staff and community. Prior to your appointment, we encourage you watch the video below to familiarize yourself with the protocols in place.
Collect design ideas from magazines, websites, and our Model Homes to spark inspiration. Think about what your favourite colours are and consider your family’s lifestyle, and we'll help you make it all come to life.
Schedule a visit to the Design Centre prior to your appointment and sit with a Design Consultant.
and Flex Plans
Discuss what framing options are available for your home, from Flex Plans that change the configuration or layout of your home to enhanced kitchens, bathrooms, and more.
Features and Finishes
Choose from a wide range of available options for your new home including cabinets, countertops, flooring, sinks, faucets, and more.
Making your decisions
When you buy a new Minto Communities home, you’ll visit the Design Centre. Take some time to think about what you want your home to look like and collect ideas and inspiration.
Tips and Tricks
- Create an inspiration file – collect magazine clippings, fabric swatches, or any pictures that will help to convey your own personal style to your Design Consultant.
- Determine your budget for upgrades and discuss this with your Design Consultant so they can help you work within this budget. Keep in mind that the personal selections you choose may only translate into a few extra dollars on your mortgage payments – a small price to pay to turn your house into your dream home.
- Tread cautiously with trends. Trends can be great, but ask yourself if the design you implement today is something you want to look at years from now.
- Think in 3D! It's easy to forget about the ceiling when you are looking at a 2-dimensional plan on paper. But don't forget about lighting requirements. Lighting is the number one underestimated design dimension. It can take your interior décor from good to fabulous without costing a fortune. To accommodate your lighting needs, it's much easier to make changes now rather than after your home is built. Remember that Minto Communities uses licensed electricians to ensure safe and proper installation and peace of mind for you!
- Think about tomorrow. Think about what selections will translate into a higher resale value, such as kitchen upgrades or hardwood flooring. And when in doubt, neutrals are usually the safest bet.