Welcome to Spring at MintoGardens
This spectacular 33-storey condominium residence at Yonge & Sheppard in North York exceeds expectations by bringing a sense of Muskoka-charm to a sought-after North Toronto location. Spring at MintoGardens, a LEED® Certified project, received Gold level certification.
Water-side patios of Spring at MintoGarden's unique three-storey town homes add to the feel of resort living in the city. Inspired by green thinking, Spring at MintoGardens blends energy efficiencies with exceptional architecture for optimal comfort in a healthier more sustainable home that saves residents money.
LEED® Certified to the Gold level
Past Project Highlights
Yonge St. & Sheppard Ave E.
Amenities at Spring are located on the lowest three floors of the building. The ground floor contains party, games, and media rooms, with supporting public washrooms. On the second floor, an expanded cardio and weight training room is available for all your workout needs. The third floor also features a workout space. On this floor, an aerobics room and change rooms are options for residents, while these change rooms can also be used for residents accessing the swimming pool and spa.
Other amenities include:
- Concierge service in combination with on-site property management gives residents access to 24-hour assistance
- State-of-the-art-fitness facilities and fully equipped gym with cardio machines and free weights
- Separate aerobics studio for stretching, yoga and exercise classes
- Fitness facilities with change rooms, lockers and washrooms
- Stylish entertainment lounge overlooking a magnificent canopy of lush green
- Trendy dining area open to a professionally styled gourmet teaching kitchen
- Stunning 2nd-floor south-west facing outdoor landscaped terrace, featuring BBQ niches and outdoor lounge seating
- Media / Screening room with state-of-the-art screen and audio-video equipment
- Main entrance and lobby located off Sheppard Avenue East, with extended ceiling heights, crisp clean lines, natural materials, stunning furnishings and inviting textures to welcome you home
- Mail Room conveniently located adjacent to the elevator lobby
- Ultra-convenient drop-off area off the main circular driveway
LEED® Certified Condo Living
The features that go into our homes are grounded in providing four key benefits to our customers – cost savings, comfort, a sense of community and healthy living. We believe that these guide our vision to create better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) and Improved Circulation: This technology delivers fresh, filtered air to each room and circulates that fresh air throughout the home for improved air quality and comfort while saving you money.
- Low VOC paints, Coatings, and Adhesives: Minto Communities carefully selects the paints, adhesives and finishes in each home to reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that you breathe in.
- ENERGY STAR® appliances standard in every suite. ENERGY STAR® qualified products use 30% less energy to do the same job as non-ENERGY STAR® qualified products.
- Water Efficient Fixtures and Fittings reduce potable water consumption by more than 40% compared to Ontario Building Code.
- Multi-Chute Recycling. Every floor is equipped with a sealed garbage chute room providing three choices for disposal: recycling, organics and non-recyclable waste.
- Individual suite meters for water and electricity empower residents with the tools to monitor and reduce, and ensures they are only paying for their own consumption.
- High Efficiency Mechanical Equipment. High-efficiency heating systems reduce energy consumption while generating fewer harmful emissions than a standard condominium building. Reduced energy consumption, non-ozone depleting cooling systems and lower greenhouse (GHG) emissions directly contribute to a healthier environment.
Third Party Verification
Spring at MintoGardens received LEED® Gold Certification in 2012.