Welcome to Caledonia Towns on the Park
Completed in 2013, Caledonia Towns on the Park is a spectacular townhome development located at the corner of St. Claire West and Caledonia Park Road in Toronto’s Davenport Village neighbourhood. The community features 50 townhomes with two and three-bedroom designs. Caledonia Towns on the Park, a LEED® Certified project, received Gold level certification.
LEED® Certified to the Gold level
Past Project Highlights
St Clair Ave. W. at Caledonia Park Rd.
The features that go into our homes are grounded in providing four key benefits to our customers – cost savings, comfort, a sense of community and healthy living. We believe that these guide our vision to create better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time.
- Drain Water Heat Recovery (DWHR) systems ensures that you can recover heat energy from the hot water used in your home.
- Energy and water-efficient features — such as high performing, low-flow plumbing fixtures, and ENERGY STAR® appliances — help homeowners conserve resources and lower monthly costs.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) and Improved Circulation: This technology delivers fresh, filtered air to each room and circulates that fresh air throughout the home for improved air quality and comfort while saving you money.
- Simple, convenient “all-off” lighting control switch located at your front door. One flick turns off all fixed lighting and some electrical plugs.
- ENERGY STAR® appliances standard in every suite. ENERGY STAR® qualified products use 30% less energy to do the same job as non-ENERGY STAR® qualified products.
- Double-pane Low-E argon windows are designed to minimize the effects of the outside climate on the interior temperature.
Third Party Verification
Caledonia Towns on the Park received LEED® Canada Homes Gold Certification in 2013.