Welcome to minto775
minto775 is a condo located in downtown Toronto's trendy King West neighbourhood. A street-savvy, five story podium graces both King and Tecumseth streets creating a façade that is unique yet subtle to the neighbourhood’s heritage buildings. Above the distinct podium rise two contemporary towers. The first, housing a collection of unique terraced residences is 12 storeys and the second, a 17 storey stunner with brilliant city views. Both feature expansive glazing that bathes the suites in light during the day and dazzling city lights by night. minto775, a LEED® Certified project, received Gold level certification.
LEED® Certified to the Gold level
Past Project Highlights
King St. W. & Tecumseth St.
Active & Upcoming Communities
123 Portland. New condos in Toronto by Minto Communities
Toronto Condos for sale | Adelaide St. W. and Portland St.
The Saint. New condos in Toronto by Minto Communities
Toronto Condos for sale | Adelaide St. E. and Church St.
Trendy LEED® Certified Condo Experience
The features that go into our homes are grounded in providing four key benefits to our customers – cost savings, comfort, a sense of community and healthy living. We believe that these guide our vision to create better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time.
- Low VOC paints, Coatings, and Adhesives: Minto Communities carefully selects the paints, adhesives and finishes in each home to reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that you breathe in.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is monitored continuously in the regularly used amenity areas. Filtered fresh air is provided in the amenity areas based on the amount of CO2 in the air. As more people occupy a space more CO2 is produced, causing the fresh air system to bring in more clean air, keeping the room fresh and healthy.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) and Improved Circulation: This technology delivers fresh, filtered air to each room and circulates that fresh air throughout the home for improved air quality and comfort while saving you money.
- Rainwater Harvesting. A cistern collects water on rainy days and stores the water for future use. This captured rainwater is used within the building. This reduces the impact on local infrastructure by reducing stormwater run-off and the cost associated with using drinking water for the same purpose.
- Green Roof to help combat the Urban Heat Island effect and mitigate stormwater runoff.
- Electrical Vehicle (EV) Charging Rough-in and capacity to allow for future installation of EV chargers by residents.
- On-site public car share program offering hybrid vehicles.
- Water Efficient Fixtures and Fittings reduce potable water consumption by more than 40% compared to Ontario Building Code.
- Individual suite meters for water and electricity empower residents with the tools to monitor and reduce, and ensures they are only paying for their own consumption.
- Bathroom exhaust fan's has an adjustable built-in humidity sensor which turns the fan on when the humidity exceeds the % set on the switch.
- ENERGY STAR® appliances standard in every suite. ENERGY STAR® qualified products use 30% less energy to do the same job as non-ENERGY STAR® qualified products.
- Multi-Chute Recycling. Every floor is equipped with a sealed garbage chute room providing three choices for disposal: recycling, organics and non-recyclable waste.
- Secure bicycle storage provided for both residents and visitors.
- High Efficiency Mechanical Equipment. High-efficiency heating systems reduce energy consumption while generating fewer harmful emissions than a standard condominium building. Reduced energy consumption, non-ozone depleting cooling systems and lower greenhouse (GHG) emissions directly contribute to a healthier environment.
Third Party Verification
Minto775 King West received LEED® Gold Certification in 2015.