Welcome to mintoSkyy
Completed in 2010, mintoSkyy offers a unique location that features stunning views of the nearby Todmorden Mills Park, and easy access to the downtown Toronto core. mintoSkyy is environmentally conscious, and offers residents complete use of their amenity program, including a sauna, party and dining room, gym, concierge, and theatre. mintoSkyy, a LEED® Certified project, received Gold level certification.
LEED® Certified to the Gold level
Environmentally Gold Certified
The features that go into our homes are grounded in providing four key benefits to our customers – cost savings, comfort, a sense of community and healthy living. We believe that these guide our vision to create better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time.
- High Efficiency Mechanical Equipment. High-efficiency heating systems reduce energy consumption while generating fewer harmful emissions than a standard condominium building. Reduced energy consumption, non-ozone depleting cooling systems and lower greenhouse (GHG) emissions directly contribute to a healthier environment.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) and Improved Circulation: This technology delivers fresh, filtered air to each room and circulates that fresh air throughout the home for improved air quality and comfort while saving you money.
- Multi-Chute Recycling. Every floor is equipped with a sealed garbage chute room providing three choices for disposal: recycling, organics and non-recyclable waste.
- Secure bicycle storage provided for both residents and visitors.
- Low VOC paints, Coatings, and Adhesives: Minto Communities carefully selects the paints, adhesives and finishes in each home to reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that you breathe in.
- Water Efficient Fixtures and Fittings reduce potable water consumption by more than 40% compared to Ontario Building Code.
- Regionally Produced and Recyclable Materials: In material sourcing, priority is given to those regionally manufactured, and those with significant proportions of recycled content
- ENERGY STAR® appliances standard in every suite. ENERGY STAR® qualified products use 30% less energy to do the same job as non-ENERGY STAR® qualified products.
- Pollutant Prevention: Pollutant source controls at key points such as entranceways, parking garage, and air distribution system to prevent the exposure to contaminants found in the air and water of typical buildings
- Green Power: Minto has purchased Green Power for 50% of the building’s annual electricity use
Third Party Verification
mintoSkyy received LEED® Gold Certification in 2012.