Careers With Minto
Minto was founded in 1955 on a belief in a better way, and to this day we're committed to creating better places for people to live, work and play.
Since the very beginning, our family owned and operated company has handed over the keys to new beginnings and grown from a small homebuilder to a fully integrated real estate development, construction and management company with operations in major cities in Canada and the United States.
This is a company that believes our people are our best asset, and that means offering competitive packages that reward the dedicated work and commitment of our employees.
Employees Creating better places
to live, work and play.
Canada & USA With operations in Ottawa, Toronto,
London, Calgary, Edmonton, Florida
and more to come.
Builder of the Year Awarded 6 times since 2008,
we care about our environment
as much as you do.
Over 25 Minto
Learning Center Courses We recognize the importance of professional development and encourage our employees to think about their future at Minto.
So Many Reasons To Be A Part Of It All
At Minto, we build more than brick-and-mortar spaces for people to live, work and play. We create unique work experiences where your career can flourish .
- Competitive total rewards
- Reward and recognition programs
- Comprehensive benefits plan, including medical, dental and an employee assistance program
- Employee volunteer program with pledge matching
- Minto Learning Centre with a focus on career development
- Flexible work hours during the summer in many locations
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee discounts on new homes, rentals and more
- Internal mobility opportunities
- Employee referral program
Programs may vary by location
How We Work Together
Within our dynamic and growing company, we offer a wide range of career opportunities that encourage your own personal growth. We believe in hiring the best people who are as committed to creating incredible experiences for our customers as we are.
Our business is comprised of four entities that together make us successful:
- Minto Communities Management is the home builder and construction arm of our company. From acquisitions to warranty and everything in between, we work together to deliver the best customer experience and final product. To date, Minto Communities has built 60,000 homes in Canada.
- Sales & Marketing
- Minto Communities USA has built over 25,000 homes in 44 communities throughout the southern USA since 1978. Our dedication to quality and innovation is evident, resulting in numerous local, regional and national awards for excellence in home design, community design, and customer satisfaction.
- Field Construction
- Land Development/HOA
- Construction Services
- Product Development
- Sales & Design
- Human Resources
- Minto Group Corporate Office is key to supporting the day-to-day business, acting as a partner to Minto's operating groups to support the strategic objectives of Minto Properties and Minto Communities through a high level of excellence, communication and innovation.
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Health, Safety & Security
- Marketing & Communications
- Legal & Risk Management
- Minto Properties Inc. is our Property Management division. We operate approximately 2.5 million square feet of Commercial space, and some 13,000 Multi-Residential and Furnished Suites. We currently have properties in Ottawa, Toronto, London, Calgary and Edmonton, and we're looking to expand even further.
- Property & Asset Management
- Finance & Investments
- Acquisitions & Project Management
- Facilities Management
- Compliance & Business Process Support
Values That Are Important To Us
Every employee commits to always act in a manner consistent with our values. Because it is through our actions, not just our words that our colleagues, partners, customers and stakeholders associate Minto with the values we live by.
Doing what it takes to succeed in an environment of integrity and accountability.
Doing the right thing, even in the face of opposition.
Building and nurturing collaborative and supportive internal and external relationships.
Constantly pursuing new ideas and opportunities.
Minto is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or support in any aspect of our recruitment and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Important: Please read this Notice for information on reports of Minto fraudulent job offers.