Welcome to Minto 88
Minto 88 is a sleek and modern 35 storey condo set in the contemporary Yonge and Sheppard village area. Completed in 2015, the condo is nothing short of an oasis of tranquillity with everything right at your doorstep! Feng Shui expert Paul Ng was enlisted to ensure the interiors were harmonious spaces of relaxation, and a private water feature adorned with seating areas rests as the building's focal point, allowing for the serene sounds of nature amidst the hustle and bustle of the city. Amenities include a state-of-the-art fitness facility, wellness area, party room and more! Minto 88, a LEED® Certified project, received Gold level certification.
LEED® Certified to the Gold level
Past Project Highlights
Yonge St. & Sheppard Ave. E.
Active & Upcoming Communities
123 Portland. New condos in Toronto by Minto Communities
Toronto Condos for sale | Adelaide St. W. and Portland St.
The Saint. New condos in Toronto by Minto Communities
Toronto Condos for sale | Adelaide St. E. and Church St.
Sleek and LEED® Certified
The features that go into our homes are grounded in providing four key benefits to our customers – cost savings, comfort, a sense of community and healthy living. We believe that these guide our vision to create better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time.
- Rainwater Harvesting. A cistern collects water on rainy days and stores the water for future use. This captured rainwater is used within the building. This reduces the impact on local infrastructure by reducing stormwater run-off and the cost associated with using drinking water for the same purpose.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) and Improved Circulation: This technology delivers fresh, filtered air to each room and circulates that fresh air throughout the home for improved air quality and comfort while saving you money.
- Multi-Chute Recycling. Every floor is equipped with a sealed garbage chute room providing three choices for disposal: recycling, organics and non-recyclable waste.
- Simple, convenient “all-off” lighting control switch located at your front door. One flick turns off all fixed lighting and some electrical plugs.
- Low VOC paints, Coatings, and Adhesives: Minto Communities carefully selects the paints, adhesives and finishes in each home to reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that you breathe in.
- ENERGY STAR® appliances standard in every suite. ENERGY STAR® qualified products use 30% less energy to do the same job as non-ENERGY STAR® qualified products.
- Electrical Vehicle (EV) Charging Rough-in and capacity to allow for future installation of EV chargers by residents.
- Secure bicycle storage provided for both residents and visitors.
- Green Roof to help combat the Urban Heat Island effect and mitigate stormwater runoff.
- Individual suite meters for water and electricity empower residents with the tools to monitor and reduce, and ensures they are only paying for their own consumption.
- Water Efficient Fixtures and Fittings reduce potable water consumption by more than 40% compared to Ontario Building Code.
- High Efficiency Mechanical Equipment. High-efficiency heating systems reduce energy consumption while generating fewer harmful emissions than a standard condominium building. Reduced energy consumption, non-ozone depleting cooling systems and lower greenhouse (GHG) emissions directly contribute to a healthier environment.
Third Party Verification
Minto Eighty8 received LEED® Gold Certification in 2017.