Oshawa Homes - Past Projects
Completed in 2019, Kingmeadow is a master-planned community consisting of over 1000 single family homes and townhomes at the corner of Simcoe Street and Winchester Road. Homes are ENERGY STAR® for New Homes Qualified in keeping with Minto Communities commitment to embracing green thinking for sustainable living. The pastoral landscape of the community offers ample green space, pedestrian walkways and school sites. Located in North Oshawa, Kingmeadow is easily accessible by both Hwy. 401 and 407, and is just east of Whitby and Brooklin and only 45 minutes from Toronto.
ENERGY STAR® for New Homes Qualified
Past Project Highlights
Britanna Ave. W. and Simcoe St. N.
Active & Upcoming Communities
The Heights of Harmony. New Homes in Oshawa by Minto Communities
Oshawa Homes for sale | Harmony Rd. N. and Winchester Rd. E., Oshawa
Union Village. New Homes in Unionville by Minto Communities
Unionville Homes for sale | Located just north of 16th Ave., Unionville
ENERGY STAR® Master-Planned Community
The features that go into our homes are grounded in providing four key benefits to our customers – cost savings, comfort, a sense of community and healthy living. We believe that these guide our vision to create better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time.
- High quality construction practices and an extra layer of insulation blanketing applied to the exterior walls for a quieter, more comfortable home with reduced heating and cooling costs.
- Low VOC paints, Coatings, and Adhesives: Minto Communities carefully selects the paints, adhesives and finishes in each home to reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that you breathe in.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) and Improved Circulation: This technology delivers fresh, filtered air to each room and circulates that fresh air throughout the home for improved air quality and comfort while saving you money.
- Drain Water Heat Recovery (DWHR) systems ensures that you can recover heat energy from the hot water used in your home.
- ENERGY STAR® appliances standard in every suite. ENERGY STAR® qualified products use 30% less energy to do the same job as non-ENERGY STAR® qualified products.
- Double-pane Low-E argon windows are designed to minimize the effects of the outside climate on the interior temperature.
Third Party Verification
At Kingmeadow, every Minto Communities home is ENERGY STAR® certified – meaning a third-party organization inspected and tested every home to verify performance