Welcome to Minto Midtown
Towering over Yonge and Eglinton, Minto Midtown Toronto is an innovative residential high-rise condo, consisting of two towers, and helped transform the heart of midtown Toronto.
Located in Davisville Village, and just steps away from the popular Yonge Eglinton Centre, Minto Midtown offers luxurious condo living, and was built with a strong focus on sustainable living. Minto Midtown offers an impressive array of amenities, including a 24-hour concierge, indoor pools, fitness facilities, billiards and screening rooms and landscaped terraces with barbeques. Minto Midtown, a LEED® Certified project, received Gold level certification.
LEED® Certified to the Gold level
The Best in Mid-town Living
Minto Midtown Toronto is a bold residential condo founded on stunning architecture and the ultimate in amenities for high-comfort, luxurious living at Yonge & Eglinton, the epicenter of midtown's most exciting intersection.
In each residence, clean lines, rich textures, sun-drenched rooms with exceptional air quality, and energy-efficient appliances make home a calming, beautiful retreat. A world onto itself, a 24-hour concierge, fabulous indoor pools and fitness facilities, screening rooms and landscaped terraces with barbeques transforms home into a relaxing oasis.
Excellence. Above All.
These sublime residences offer breathtaking space, magnificent views and lavish luxury design. Graciously inviting, take in city-spanning views and rooms awash in glorious light. The ease afforded by a Snaidero designed kitchen with breathtaking galleries of onyx, lacquer and marble, along with the panoramic views spanning the Toronto skyline, the waterfront and the endless treetops of Forest Hill and beyond, these must-be-seen most exquisite homes represent the ultimate achievement in urban living.
At the pinnacle of Toronto's foremost midtown address, extraordinary penthouse suites preside. The penthouses of Minto Midtown ascend to truly significant stature and are a vital part of a dynamic residential community. These topmost residences fulfill a promise to future generations, as part of a widely-recognized landmark development now setting new standards for environmentally-sustainable urban renewal.
The suites at Minto Midtown were built with the highest-quality in-suite features and finishes, and top quality craftsmanship and materials. As a LEED® Certificated building, resident’s rest easy knowing their homes are sustainability built and environmentally conscious.
- 24-hour concierge service for round-the-clock peace of mind
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities, with cardio and weight areas
- Indoor lap pool
- Third floor outdoor landscaped terrace with lounge seating and BBQs
- Entertainment lounge with kitchen and bar and private dining room
- Billiards room
- Screening room
- Furnished guest suites
- Business Centre with boardroom, computers, fax and photocopiers
Innovative Midtown Living
- At the time of certification, MintoMidtown was the largest LEED® Gold Certified residential condo in North America.
- Alternative Transportation: The site is 20 meters from the subway. It is within walking distance to a variety of shopping and amenity options, and offers an on-site car share program which utilizes hybrid technology
- Secure bicycle storage provided for both residents and visitors.
- Low VOC paints, Coatings, and Adhesives: Minto Communities carefully selects the paints, adhesives and finishes in each home to reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that you breathe in.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) and Improved Circulation: This technology delivers fresh, filtered air to each room and circulates that fresh air throughout the home for improved air quality and comfort while saving you money.
- Rainwater Harvesting. A cistern collects water on rainy days and stores the water for future use. This captured rainwater is used within the building. This reduces the impact on local infrastructure by reducing stormwater run-off and the cost associated with using drinking water for the same purpose.
- High Efficiency Mechanical Equipment. High-efficiency heating systems reduce energy consumption while generating fewer harmful emissions than a standard condominium building. Reduced energy consumption, non-ozone depleting cooling systems and lower greenhouse (GHG) emissions directly contribute to a healthier environment.
- Green Energy: Minto Communities has committed to green power equal to 50% of the condominium's electricity needs over two years. This reduces greenhouse gases by approx. 1,500 tones and promotes environmental responsibility
- Simple, convenient “all-off” lighting control switch located at your front door. One flick turns off all fixed lighting and some electrical plugs.
- Green Roof to help combat the Urban Heat Island effect and mitigate stormwater runoff.
- Individual suite meters for water and electricity empower residents with the tools to monitor and reduce, and ensures they are only paying for their own consumption.
- Multi-Chute Recycling. Every floor is equipped with a sealed garbage chute room providing three choices for disposal: recycling, organics and non-recyclable waste.
- Water Efficient Fixtures and Fittings reduce potable water consumption by more than 40% compared to Ontario Building Code.
- ENERGY STAR® appliances standard in every suite. ENERGY STAR® qualified products use 30% less energy to do the same job as non-ENERGY STAR® qualified products.