Oakville Townhomes - Past Projects
Phase 1 of Oakvillage was completed in 2018 and the community is designed with a vision of healthy and active living. A 1.5 km scenic trail has thoughtfully been woven throughout the community and is surrounded by Oakville's extensive 200 km trail system, connecting residents with the great outdoors just steps from their front door. Connected to a plethora of multi-use, major and minor trails throughout Oakville, these nature trails stitch the town together into one vibrant greenspace.
ENERGY STAR® for New Homes Qualified
Past Project Highlights
Dundas St E and Trafalgar Rd
Phase 1 - Complete 2018
Active & Upcoming Communities
Union Village. New Homes in Unionville by Minto Communities
Unionville Homes for sale | Located just north of 16th Ave., Unionville
Minto Oakvillage - Phase 1
Oakvillage’s Phase 1 is comprised of a modern and west coast collection of Traditional and Back-to-Back Townhomes. These innovative homes feature a combination of brick, stone and expansive glass on front elevations, creating a streetscape that is warm and inviting. Interiors are designed to maximize space, and welcome natural light.
Each home in this collection embraces sustainability – cleaner air, water and energy conservation. With these added features, Oakvillage homes are ENERGY STAR® for New Homes Qualified in keeping with Minto Communities commitment to embracing green and sustainable living.
Sustainable Living at Minto Oakvillage - Phase 1
The features that go into our homes are grounded in providing four key benefits to our customers – cost savings, comfort, a sense of community and healthy living. We believe that these guide our vision to create better places to live, work and play, one home at a time.
- Low VOC paints, Coatings, and Adhesives: Minto Communities carefully selects the paints, adhesives and finishes in each home to reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that you breathe in.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) and Improved Circulation: This technology delivers fresh, filtered air to each room and circulates that fresh air throughout the home for improved air quality and comfort while saving you money.
- Simple, convenient “all-off” lighting control switch located at your front door. One flick turns off all fixed lighting and some electrical plugs.
- High quality construction practices and an extra layer of insulation blanketing the exterior walls for a quieter, more comfortable home with reduced heating and cooling costs.
- Drain Water Heat Recovery (DWHR) systems ensures that you can recover heat energy from the hot water used in your home.
- Water Efficient Fixtures and Fittings reduce potable water consumption by more than 40% compared to Ontario Building Code.
- Double-pane Low-E argon windows are designed to minimize the effects of the outside climate on the interior temperature.
- ENERGY STAR® appliances standard in every suite. ENERGY STAR® qualified products use 30% less energy to do the same job as non-ENERGY STAR® qualified products.
Third Party Verification
At Oakvillage Phase 1, every Minto Communities home is ENERGY STAR® certified – meaning a third-party organization inspected and tested every home to verify performance.