Welcome to Minto WaterGarden
Set in the heart of majestic Old Thornhill, Minto WaterGarden is an intimate six storey condo building inspired by nature, and surrounded by trees, water and sky. The beauty of the garden is reflected throughout the spectacular suite finishes, unique layouts and tranquil interiors. Minto WaterGarden, a LEED® Certified project, received Gold level certification.
LEED® Certified to the Gold level
Past Project Highlights
Yonge St. & Arnold Ave.
Active & Upcoming Communities
123 Portland. New condos in Toronto by Minto Communities
Toronto Condos for sale | Adelaide St. W. and Portland St.
The Saint. New condos in Toronto by Minto Communities
Toronto Condos for sale | Adelaide St. E. and Church St.
Minto Watergarden offers a variety of amenities, allowing residents to enjoy a multitude of activities in their own backyard! Some of these amenities include:
- Concierge service provided 24/7
- Gym and aerobics studio
- Private Dining/Conference Room
- Furnished Guest Suite
- Computer Lounge
- Water Garden
- BBQs & Outdoor Dining
- Outside Waterside Lounge
Surrounded by Nature and Serenity
The features that go into our homes are grounded in providing four key benefits to our customers – cost savings, comfort, a sense of community and healthy living. We believe that these guide our vision to create better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time.
- High Efficiency Mechanical Equipment. High-efficiency heating systems reduce energy consumption while generating fewer harmful emissions than a standard condominium building. Reduced energy consumption, non-ozone depleting cooling systems and lower greenhouse (GHG) emissions directly contribute to a healthier environment.
- Electrical Vehicle (EV) Charging Rough-in and capacity to allow for future installation of EV chargers by residents.
- 100% of irrigation needs met through rainwater harvesting. A cistern collects water on rainy days and stores the water for future use. This captured rainwater is used within the building. This reduces the impact on local infrastructure by reducing stormwater run-off and the cost associated with using drinking water for the same purpose.
- Water Efficient Fixtures and Fittings reduce potable water consumption by more than 40% compared to Ontario Building Code.
- Low VOC paints, Coatings, and Adhesives: Minto Communities carefully selects the paints, adhesives and finishes in each home to reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that you breathe in.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) and Improved Circulation: This technology delivers fresh, filtered air to each room and circulates that fresh air throughout the home for improved air quality and comfort while saving you money.
- Simple, convenient “all-off” lighting control switch located at your front door. One flick turns off all fixed lighting and some electrical plugs.
- Secure bicycle storage provided for both residents and visitors.
- ENERGY STAR® appliances standard in every suite. ENERGY STAR® qualified products use 30% less energy to do the same job as non-ENERGY STAR® qualified products.
- Humidity Control. Bathroom exhaust fan has an adjustable built-in humidity sensor which turns the fan on when the humidity exceed the % set on the switch.
- Lighting control within the parking garage. Occupancy sensors in the parking garage will increase lighting levels in areas that are being used while maintaining a minimum level of lighting in unoccupied areas.
- Green Roof to help combat the Urban Heat Island effect and mitigate stormwater runoff.
- Multi-Chute Recycling. Every floor is equipped with a sealed garbage chute room providing three choices for disposal: recycling, organics and non-recyclable waste.
- Individual suite meters for water and electricity empower residents with the tools to monitor and reduce, and ensures they are only paying for their own consumption.
Third Party Verification
Minto WaterGarden received LEED® Gold Certification in 2016.