Welcome to Minto 30 Roe
Minto 30 Roe is a condo situated at the heart of Yonge & Eglinton. Rising above Toronto’s most vibrant neighbourhood, this 34-storey condominium features, fabulous designs and exciting amenities. Minto 30 Roe, a LEED® Certified project, received Gold level certification.
LEED® Certified to the Gold level
Past Project Highlights
Yonge St. & Roehampton Ave.
Amenities at Minto 30Roe
The amenity program at 30 Roe is an extensive list of pleasures.
- Break a sweat at the spectacular Movement Haus gym, complete with the treadmills, cardio and weights equipment
- Relax in the magnificently landscaped outdoor urban oasis, with banquette seating and BBQ’s.
- Celebrate with friends and family in the elegantly appointed Party Room, or get focused in the functional workspace.
Gold LEED® Certified Condo Living
The features that go into our homes are grounded in providing four key benefits to our customers – cost savings, comfort, a sense of community and healthy living. We believe that these guide our vision to create better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time.
- Electrical Vehicle (EV) Charging Rough-in and capacity to allow for future installation of EV chargers by residents.
- Rainwater Harvesting. A cistern collects water on rainy days and stores the water for future use. This captured rainwater is used within the building. This reduces the impact on local infrastructure by reducing stormwater run-off and the cost associated with using drinking water for the same purpose.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) and Improved Circulation: This technology delivers fresh, filtered air to each room and circulates that fresh air throughout the home for improved air quality and comfort while saving you money.
- High Efficiency Mechanical Equipment. High-efficiency heating systems reduce energy consumption while generating fewer harmful emissions than a standard condominium building. Reduced energy consumption, non-ozone depleting cooling systems and lower greenhouse (GHG) emissions directly contribute to a healthier environment.
- ENERGY STAR® appliances standard in every suite. ENERGY STAR® qualified products use 30% less energy to do the same job as non-ENERGY STAR® qualified products.
- Low VOC paints, Coatings, and Adhesives: Minto Communities carefully selects the paints, adhesives and finishes in each home to reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that you breathe in.
- Individual suite meters for water and electricity empower residents with the tools to monitor and reduce, and ensures they are only paying for their own consumption.
- Multi-Chute Recycling. Every floor is equipped with a sealed garbage chute room providing three choices for disposal: recycling, organics and non-recyclable waste.
- Simple, convenient “all-off” lighting control switch located at your front door. One flick turns off all fixed lighting and some electrical plugs.
- Green Roof to help combat the Urban Heat Island effect and mitigate stormwater runoff.
- Secure bicycle storage provided for both residents and visitors.
- Water Efficient Fixtures and Fittings reduce potable water consumption by more than 40% compared to Ontario Building Code.
Third Party Verification
Minto 30Roe received LEED® Gold Certification in 2018.