Minto Communities GTA COVID-19 Updates
An Important Note To Our Community
With the outbreak of COVID-19, Minto Communities has been focused on the safety and wellbeing of our employees, trade partners, homeowners and customers. Please know that we have plans in place to prioritize your health and meet the needs of customers who depend on us, as we navigate these uncertain times.
As a community builder and local employer, we are committed to standing united with the local health authorities and the global community in taking recommended precautions – and with that, we have amplified health and safety measures for our employees and customers.
- All presentation centres will be by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please email or call the community presentation centre. A list of all presentation centre contact information can be found here.
- We are reducing the number of attendees at scheduled sales appointments to the individual on title, and their spouse. We kindly ask that you make childcare arrangements for children.
- Prior to any in-person appointment, you’ll be asked to complete a pre-screening health questionnaire.
- If you are experiencing cold/flu like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment until you are symptom-free.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols are also in place with an increase in the frequency of high touchpoint cleaning and the addition of hand-sanitizing stations across all of our Presentation Centres, constructions sites and MasterCare offices.
- In an effort to reduce the risks of high-traffic gatherings, Homeowner FrameWalks and site walk-through appointments will be cancelled until further notice.
- Our MasterCare office hosts a high volume of trade partners, on-site personnel and visitors on a daily basis. As a precautionary measure, and to minimize the amount of traffic, we are temporarily requesting that any enquires and service requests are submitted through e-mail.
- We are limiting the number of attendees for scheduled PDO appointments to only those individuals on title and their spouse and ask that you make childcare arrangements for your children.
- Due to the amount of people and physical contact with the materials offered in the Design Centre, this space will be temporarily closed to the public. In-person appointments are postponed until further notice and consultants will follow-up in the coming weeks.
As part of your homeowner journey, you’ll have the opportunity to meet many of our team members – and we assure you that we’ve taken the appropriate measures to help ensure their health and safety. Know that employees who are experiencing cold/flu-like symptoms are asked to remain at home, and those who have travelled to affected areas are required to self-isolate to ensure no symptoms have developed before returning to work. Minto's Head Office is temporarily closed and all employees will be working remotely until further notice, while our dedicated Customer Experience team will still be available by email or phone to help you with any questions you may have.
We want to ensure you are well informed. For the most recent update from Tarion, please use this link.
Thank you for your understanding during this time. We will keep you informed as the situation evolves.