WILDFLOWER - NEW HOMES IN AIRDRIE
Architecture & Design
There’s something about traditional farmhouses that seems so cozy and welcoming. Now combine that with a modern sensibility and you have the design aesthetic of Wildflower’s homes. Wildflower offers three farm inspired single-family home elevation styles: Traditional, Rustic, and Modern. The architecture will accentuate the theme of Wildflower, bringing to life the values of back to roots, green living and rustic charm.
SINGLE FAMILY HOME DESIGNS
SINGLE FAMILY HOMES
An elegant take on the traditional farmhouse, this elevation style offers a connection to the past by utilizing historically-inspired detailing in a modernized aesthetic. These new single family homes are rooted, classic, and authentic, while creating a strong connection to the outdoors and to the history of the original farming land of the site.
Rustic FarmhouseSINGLE FAMILY HOMES
This rustic farmhouse design is inspired by the beauty of the foothills, proximity to the mountains, and the strong history of ranching in Alberta. These new single family homes are rooted, rich, and hearty, referencing the grandeur of the landscape that surrounds the Wildflower community with a textured palette and historically-inspired detailing.
Modern FarmhouseSINGLE FAMILY HOMES
Inspired by modern simplicity, this elevation style offers a contemporary take on the traditional farmhouse. Crisp, sophisticated, and timeless, these new single family homes take subtle cues from historic farmhouse architecture, while offering a paired-back design that embodies values of simplicity, style, and sophistication.
- Traditional style-inspired exterior colour options
- Multifaceted roofs with exposed gables and dormer accents
- Slender square porch columns
- Tall consistent sized windows with divided panels & simplified trim
- Traditional farmhouse accents, including: picket railings, x-motifs, shutters & decorative vents
- Clean monolithic colour palettes & styles
- Pre-finished horizontal and vertical fibre cement siding & panelling
- Contemporary brick base
- Metal roofing on selected elevations
- Rustic style-inspired exterior colour options
- Exposed cross gable roof featuring detailed shed dormers
- Square columns grounded with a stone base
- Larger windows with thicker window trim and divided panes
- Featuring bold colour schemes and palettes
- Decorative wood details including, trusses, box beams and brackets
- Larger overhangs
- Fibre cement siding with accenting shake, board and batten.
- Stone base and columns with metal roofing on selected elevations
- Modern style-inspired exterior colour options
- Minimalistic open gable roofs with a minimal amount of eave overhang
- Enclosed porches with pillars
- Simple trim and mullions on variously sized windows
- Front balconies on select styles
- Contrasting colour schemes
- Horizontal and vertical fibre cement siding with metal canopies on selected elevations
271047 24 St. SW, Airdrie
Wildflower Presentation Centre
403 MacKenzie Way SW #6112,
Airdrie, AB T4B 0V7
Open with Google Maps
Hours of Operation
All plans, dimensions and speciﬁcations are subject to change without notice. Actual usable ﬂoor space may vary from the stated ﬂoor area. Column locations, window locations and size may vary and are subject to change without notice. Renderings are artist’s concept and will change if required by site conditions. Plans, speciﬁcations and materials are subject to availability, substitution, modiﬁcation without notice at sole discretion of Minto Communities Inc. E. & O.E. October 2019.