Your first 90 days
The big day when you receive your keys is here! This section is an overview of the first 90 days of living in your new Minto Communities home, and will highlight key items to remember.
Taking possession of your new home
Building a new neighbourhood: know what to expect in the first year
- Curbs and sidewalk repairs from any damage during home construction activities
- A temporary/base layer of asphalt on your street or parking lot (a finish layer to come later)
- Construction noise during permitted hours – we are always respectful of noise by-laws
- Additional foot and vehicle construction traffic and Trade parking on the street
- Fire hydrants, curbs and manholes that seem ‘too high’ out of the ground
- Designated/fenced off pedestrian pathways for your safety
To-do list: your first 90 days
In order to protect your new home warranty, here is a checklist of what to do in your first 90 days in your new home.
We're here to help
Your Customer Experience Coordinator can provide any answers or connect you with the right person to address any questions - during regular business hours.