How we build your community
At Minto Communities, we don’t just build your new home; we’re proud to masterplan your community design as well. Our Land Development Team works hard in the background to bring your new community to life. From park development and creating thoughtful streetscapes to installing street utilities, building roads, and everything in between, the Land Development Team is on it.
Steps to building your community
What does community planning include?
- Final municipal approvals for your community are either complete or in the process of being finalized
- Infrastructure for utilities (telephone, cable, electricity and natural gas) is being installed
- Underground services are being installed
- Roads are being constructed
- Our condo tower sites are selected with the same process we use when designing our Single Family Home and Townhome communities. This diligence ensures our homeowners have an exceptional place to live.
Unless you are one of the last homeowners to move into your new community, the finishing touches on your neighbourhood will likely be put in place after you receive your keys. Our Land Development team completes the road paving, curbs and sidewalk installation prior to home construction starting, so repairs to any items damaged by construction activities may continue after you move in.
We're here to help
Your Customer Experience Coordinator can provide any answers or connect you with the right person to address any questions - during regular business hours.