Moving to Calgary (Pros & Cons)Explore the pros and cons of living in Calgary to help you better understand what to expect when moving here.
Beat the Heat at BridgelandEra has some sweet neighbours! These Bridgeland shops have just what you need to close out National Ice Cream Month.
Shop Eco Friendly ProductsThe Apothecary is a local store featuring eco friendly products and a refillery where you can re-use containers to eliminate waste.
Home is where the heart is and at Era in Bridgeland, your new condo will be in the heart of Calgary’s inner core, with all the modern lifestyle amenities you want and need. Live close to downtown, but not in the middle of it. Your new Era awaits you!
- Affordable living: our 180 one and two bedroom condos in Era’s 13-storey building is one of the most sought-after inner-city neighbourhoods in Calgary.
- Spectacular city and mountain views. Come view not only your suite, but the views from your balcony and the rooftop with our digital interactive building map located at our Presentation Center.
- Among the lowest condo fees in the city, starting at $154 per month – because we don’t recreate the incredible neighbourhood amenities within Era, saving you money.
- Affordability doesn’t end with your purchase. Era is an energy efficient building, registered for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification, which means a lower environmental footprint but also reductions in your monthly energy costs. Energy efficient elements include triple-pane windows, energy-efficient appliances, low-flow plumbing fixtures, on demand heating and cooling, heat recovery ventilation units (HRV), and LED light fixtures.
- Era is a pet-friendly building complete with special outdoor area for the four-footed member of your family. Bridgeland also has its own expansive, natural dog park on Tom Campbell’s hill.
- There’s in-suite, on-demand, all-season heating and air-conditioning controls – yet another unique offering in a new Calgary condo.
- Gather with family and friends on Era’s roof-top patio with its fireplace, BBQ, and outdoor dining and seating areas while enjoying incredible views.
- Secure underground parking.
- If you work downtown – or simply want to enjoy the new Calgary Central Library, a show at Jack Singer Concert Hall or at the National Music Centre, and any amazing entertainment options — it is a 10 minute walk away from your new home.
- Outdoor recreation is easy as, living at Era, you are minutes away from kilometres of pathways along the Bow River with direct access to St. Georges Island, Prince’s Island Park, downtown, East Village and Inglewood.
Your home should be a reflection of who you are. Choose from one of Era’s two distinctly different aesthetics – Carrara or Concrete. Our finishes include quartz countertops and luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the entire suite.
Sleek and refined. Urban accents create a style that is full of character, texture, and visual interest. Subtle yet sophisticated, a space that is distinctly you.
Timeless and contemporary. A softened colour palette opens up a world of design opportunities. Iconic yet inviting, you can easily make this home your own.
123 4 St. NE, Calgary
All plans, dimensions and speciﬁcations are subject to change without notice. Actual usable ﬂoor space may vary from the stated ﬂoor area. Column locations, window locations and size may vary and are subject to change without notice. Renderings are artist’s concept and will change if required by site conditions. Plans, speciﬁcations and materials are subject to availability, substitution, modiﬁcation without notice at sole discretion of Minto Communities Inc. E. & O.E. October 2019.