More Resilient Business
Doing more to safeguard the future of our business.
A commitment to ethical, transparent and accountable practices
Safeguarding the future of our business is in our DNA. By investing in effective governance, ethical practices, and infrastructure, we are doing more to ensure our business remains strong and resilient.
- Assess the physical and transition risks of climate change for our property portfolio
- Design new projects for resilience to extreme weather events
- Update emergency response and business continuity plans
- Enhance ESG requirements in procurement to ensure support for Minto’s ESG priorities
- Embed ESG innovation into our culture, products, and processes
- Strengthen cybersecurity program through effective security management practices and controls
- Implement a strategy for building certification/ verification
Connect more with Minto.
REDUCING ENERGY AND GHG EMISSIONS THROUGH OUR DUCT SEAL INITIATIVE
To improve energy consumption and cost-savings at our various properties, we engaged Nerva Energy to apply an aerosolized product in the pressurized ventilation systems in our buildings.LEARN MORE
21 SUSTAINABLE ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE THIS YEAR
We’ve all heard this one many times by now, but committing to three simple words – use less plastic – can make a huge difference for our planet. The best part is, it’s super easy once you establish new habits.LEARN MORE
PRIORITIZING AND INVESTING IN EMPLOYEE MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
We prioritized employee well-being in 2022 by increasing psychological services benefits, providing a one-stop-shop for well-being, offering wellness-related training, and fostering social connections.LEARN MORE
BUILDING STRONGER COMMUNITIES: INSIDE MINTO COMMUNITIES USA'S INNOVATIVE LIFESTYLE PROGRAMMING
Creating healthy, vibrant communities where people love to live, work, and play is at the core of Minto Communities USA’s (MCUSA) mission. It’s why the team is laser-focused on fostering a deep sense of community through their robust lifestyle programming, and why they recently brought on Scott Gambone, VP of Community Hospitality & Lifestyle, to help lead this mission.LEARN MORE