Featuring nine floors of one and two bedroom suites, including unique Village Mains with direct suite access, The Annex is designed to seamlessly integrate into your best life. Whether hosting summer barbeques on the rooftop patio, biking Calgary's riverside pathways or taking in Kensington's unparalleled retail and restaurant offerings, The Annex is where you'll find The Next You.
- The Annex is registered for LEED® Certification, a testament to Minto's commitment to exceptional design and high performance that not only reduces consumer costs, but creates sustainable living for generations to come
- In-suite, on-demand all-season heating and air-conditioning controls—a rare feature in a Calgary condo
- The Annex is equipped with a spacious roof-top patio that’s complete with a dog run, fireplace, communal barbecues, a community garden, a group game set-up and ample seating areas for residents to socialize and get to know each other, while enjoying an incredible view of Calgary’s skyline.
- Easy access to Calgary's extensive cycling and pedestrian paths
- Steps from Sunnyside LRT station
Your home should be a reflection of who you want to be. Choose from one of The Annex's two distinct aesthetics — Industrial or Mid-Mod — and customize the perfect space. All our finishes offer quartz countertops with waterfall islands in the kitchen, luxury vinyl flooring throughout the suite and tile flooring in the bathrooms — and it's all included.
Sophisticated and stylish. A modern yet neutral colour palette is complemented by sleek accents throughout the design's two-tone cabinetry, quartz counters and subway tiling.
Welcoming and invigorating, warm neutrals provide a backdrop for intricate geometric tile, vintage-inspired lighting paired with contrasting glossy and wood cabinetry.
Throughout Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Toronto, London, and Florida
Built in North America
The Future of Minto Calgary
13-storey, 186-unit condos and townhomes in Bridgeland
8-storey condo development
26-acre mixed-used development planned in East Calgary
320-acre master-planned community in Airdrie
High-Performance Features & Benefits
The Annex is Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) Certified, the global standard of excellence in green building Minto has been a LEED® partner since 2009
The use of Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) ensures superior indoor air quality
On-Demand Heat & Cool system (four-pipe fan coil) and programmable thermostats offer personalized comfort and exceptional energy conservation