USA New Homes
Why choose Florida now?
Why move to Florida?
Florida is known around the world for its sandy beaches, warm temperatures, mild winters and an active outdoor lifestyle year-round! Read more to learn about the many benefits of living in Florida.
Florida Weather & Seasonal Benefits:
Florida is known as the Sunshine State. Mild winters have made it a haven for full-time and part-time residents to escape from cold and snowy winters. Coastal breezes and summer showers provide a pleasant relief from the extended days of sunshine in Florida in the summer.
The water temperature for the Gulf of Mexico (West Coast) ranges from the low to mid 60s in winter and up into the 80s during the summer months. Atlantic Ocean waters (East Coast) are several degrees cooler. The warm sun shines year-round on the sandy beaches near Minto USA homes for sale.
- No individual state income taxes!
- Low cost of living
- The state of Florida doesn't collect a state death or estate tax
- Many asset protection benefits, including the Florida Homestead Law
- Florida offers property tax benefits for a primary residence
- Florida is home to many top wealth strategists, tax advisors and estate planning professionals
- Over 600 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico
- 1,800 miles of coastline
- Over 11,000 miles of rivers, streams & waterways
- 11 National Parks
- 161 State Parks
- Lush landscape that offers a variety of activities for nature lovers
- Everglades National Park encompasses over 1.5 million acres of protected land
- More than 1,250 golf courses
- Active lifestyle due to year-round sunshine
- Home of Disney World and theme parks making Florida the top travel destination in the world
- 12 international airports
- 14 deepwater ports
- Home of the space industry representing $4.1 billion of the state's economy
- World class shopping and dining
- Professional sports teams including football, basketball, baseball, hockey and soccer
- Over 400 museums plus an abundance of live theatre, opera companies, orchestras and art galleries
- More than 50 Botanical Gardens
Soak up all of the many benefits of living in Florida in one of Minto's luxurious and welcoming communities comprised of vacation homes and waterfront homes. They’re ideal for growing families or homeowners that are now in retirement in Florida.
Enjoy year round outdoor activities
GET THE INSIDE TRACK!
Sign up for special offers, incentives and latest news.
By filling out this form and pressing submit, you are giving express consent to receive communications from Minto Communities Inc. You may unsubscribe at any time.
If you have any questions related to Minto’s privacy statement and use of commercial electronic messages, please contact Minto Communities, LLC. at 4400 W. Sample Road, Suite 200, Coconut Creek, FL 33073 or 1-877-896-5405.
Click here for access to our privacy statement.