Olympia by Minto Communities Announces Custom Choice Home Program For Final Four Homes.
WELLINGTON, Fla. – July 29, 2013 – Olympia by Minto Communities, a hallmark development that set the standard for master-planned communities in South Florida, announces the release of its final four Custom Choice Homes.
“Olympia has always set the pace for other communities to follow,” states Steve Svopa, vice president, Minto Communities. “From our luxury designs to our premium standard features to offering the entire package at a superior home value, Olympia continues to be an attractive destination for home buyers. As our community nears its finale, the launch of our Custom Choice Home Program is yet another way Minto responds to our homebuyer needs.”
Minto’s Custom Choice Home Program is designed to meet home buyer demand for quicker move in times without sacrificing their need for personalizing interior finishes. Minto is currently building the remaining homes through the drywall stage to allow future buyers to choose the carpet, tile, kitchen cabinets, countertops, paint colors and much more.
Priced from the $500’s to $700’s, Minto is currently building four Custom Choice Homes from its Grandezza collection, including:
• Bellagio: 4 bed/ 3.5 bath/ Exercise Room / 3 car garage / Water view / 3,971 A/C Sq. Ft.
• Aviano: 3 bed / 3.5 bath/ Club Room/ 3 car garage / Water view/ 3,158 A/C Sq. Ft.
• Aviano: 3 bed/ 3.5 bath/ Den / 3 car garage / Garden view/ 3,158 A/C Sq. Ft.
• Callista: 4 bed/ 4.5 bath/ Sitting Room/ Garden view / 4,048 A/C Sq. Ft.
All Custom Choice Homes come with premium features such as dramatic 10’ to 12’ ceilings, stainless steel GE appliances, and gourmet kitchens with granite countertops.
“When home buyers visit us, many are well aware of – either through a friend’s referral or by first-hand knowledge as a previous Minto buyer – the craftsmanship Minto puts into every home,” states Svopa. “Knowing that the home they’re standing in is built to the highest possible standards enables our buyers to concentrate on the fun aspects of home buying… personalizing the look and feel to create their own special sense of place.”
Olympia is ideally located within a community of more than 240 acres of lakes and wetland preserves including 100-acre Lake Olympia. Residents will enjoy:
• An elegant Mediterranean Clubhouse with great room, community room, state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor basketball court, teen room and more.
• Outside lagoon-style pool with fountains and island spa, separate lap area and kiddie waterworks.
• South Beach inspired cabanas.
• Four lighted tennis courts, full and half-court basketball courts, playground and volleyball court.
• Romantic loggia and pavilion
• Walking/jogging tracks
• Multi-purpose field
Olympia’s model center is open daily at 2232 Merriweather Way, Wellington. To schedule an appointment, please call toll-free 866-979-3761. For information on Olympia or any Minto community, please visit www.mintofla.com.
Editor’s Note: High resolution photos are available upon request.
About Minto Communities
Founded in 1955, Minto is a family-owned business that has grown into one of North America’s leading builders, with more than 70,000 homes built, including 20,000 in Florida in 42 communities throughout the state. Minto creates a wide array of award-winning new homes and resort-style master-planned communities to meet every lifestyle. The company has earned national awards and recognition that include number one ranking by Eliant Homebuyer Choice Awards for percent of sales from referrals and many others.