Minto Communities Introduces Four Completed Models at Bonita Isles —
Bonita Springs’ Newest Resort-Style Living Community
Naples, FL — Minto Communities Florida has completed four beautifully furnished model homes that are open for viewing at Bonita Isles — the company’s newest community. Bonita Isles is located at Bernwood Parkway, 0.5 miles east of U.S. 41, at the center of Bonita Springs.
The four models at Bonita Isles feature open floor plans that are ideal for Florida living and entertaining. Models include two single-family residences, the Venecia and Salerno, and two paired villas, the Barcelona and Roma. All models include two-car garages, covered entries and covered screened lanais.
- The Venecia is 2,387 square feet under air, and includes three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, den and great room.
- The Salerno is 2,080 under air, and includes two bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, den and great room.
- The Barcelona paired villa is 1,565 square feet under air, and includes two bedrooms, two baths, great room and den.
- The Roma paired villa is 1,780 square feet under air, and includes two bedrooms, two baths, den and great room.
Single-family homes at Bonita Isles will range in size from 1,919 to 2,387 square feet under air. Luxury paired villas range in size from 1,565 to 1,862 square feet under air. Single-family homes and paired villas range in price from the low $200s to high $350s+.
A wide selection of floor plan choices are available, including four single-family home floor plans and five paired villa floor plans. To add to the community’s Mediterranean ambiance, all homes feature tile roofs.
Bonita Isles offers residents resort-style living with an amenities island design that is the first of its kind in Southwest Florida. When completed, Bonita Isles will include more than 200 single-family homes and paired villas. Phase one will include 57 single-family homes and 70 luxury paired villas.
Bonita Isles residents will experience the luxuries of resort-style living while surrounded by the beauty of the community’s large lake and natural preserve. A unique amenities-island design encompasses an amenity center, fitness center, two tennis courts, resort-style swimming pool and expansive lanai with outdoor grill — all situated on an island in the center of the community. A stunning waterfall is a central feature.
According to Minto Communities Florida Vice President William Bullock, “With its luxurious amenities and design, Bonita Isles represents the ideal choice in resort-style living. It is close to the best that Southwest Florida has to offer, and is the newest and closest community to the Coconut Point shopping and entertainment complex and nearby beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.”
Model hours are Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. For information on Bonita Isles, call (888) 422-7165 or visit mintofla.com.
About Minto Communities
Founded in 1955, Minto is a family-owned business that has grown into one of North America’s leading builders, with more than 70,000 homes built, including 20,000 in Florida in 42 communities throughout the state.
Minto creates a wide array of award-winning new homes and resort-style master-planned communities, in addition to low, mid and high-rise condominiums to meet every lifestyle. The company has earned national awards and recognition that include number one ranking by Eliant Homebuyer Choice Awards for percent of sales from referrals, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), and Energy Star Certification.
Additionally, Minto holds more than two million square feet of commercial space as part of its integrated real estate development, construction and management operations in Ottawa, Toronto, Calgary and Florida. For information, visit mintofla.com.
1. Bonita Isles will have more than 200 single-family homes and paired villas.
2. The Venecia is 2,387 square feet under air with three bedrooms, including a spacious master suite.
3. Minto entryways are notable for their unique designs. The Venecia entry creates a welcoming and intriguing walkway that opens to a bright, open living area.
4. The Salerno is 2,080 square feet under air, and includes an open great room that provides Florida livability and an ideal layout for entertaining.
5. The Barcelona is 1,565 square feet under air, and includes great room and cozy den.
6. The Roma paired villa is 1,780 square feet under air with a great room that features coffered ceilings and provides views to the formal dining room and open kitchen.