Offering Personalization Of Interior Living Space And Quicker Move In Time, Minto Communities Launches Custom Choice Home Program At Boca Reserve.
Program builds home through drywall stage to allow buyer to personalize interior finishes.
BOCA RATON, Fla. – May 15, 2013 – To meet home buyer demand for quicker move in times without sacrificing their need for personalizing interior finishes, Minto Communities announces the launch of the Custom Choice Home Program in Boca Reserve, one of South Florida’s newest luxury communities.
“The combination of gracious living, an intimate, gated community near great schools and superior home value have made Boca Reserve an attractive destination for home buyers,” states Steve Svopa, vice president, Minto Communities. “The launch of the Custom Choice Home Program is a result of our buyers indicating their preference to move in faster and still have the luxury to select their interior finishes in the design phase.”
Starting with the Veneto design, a 5,000 A/C Sq. Ft. two-story home with five bedrooms, Minto is building its first Custom Choice Home through the drywall stage to allow a future buyer to choose the carpet, tile, kitchen cabinets, countertops, paint colors and much more.
“When home buyers visit us, many are well aware of – either through a friend’s referral or by first-hand knowledge as a previous Minto buyer – the craftsmanship Minto puts into every home,” states Svopa.
“Knowing that the home they’re standing in is built to the highest possible standards enables our buyers to concentrate on the fun aspects of home buying… personalizing the look and feel to create their own special sense of place.”
Priced from the high $400s, the home designs featured in Boca Reserve include towering rotundas, dramatic foyers with symmetrical staircases, a luxurious master bedroom and an airy gourmet kitchen. Minto’s seven floor plans include:
- St. Tropez: One story with 2,733 to 2,994 A/C Sq. Ft., 3-5 bedrooms, 3-4 baths, and 2-3 car garage
- Paradiso: One story with 2,842 to 3,064 A/C Sq. Ft., 2-3 bedrooms, study, 2.5-3.5 baths, and 2-3 car garage
- Brienza: One story with 2,947 to 2,968 A/C Sq. Ft., 4-5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and 3 car garage
- Callista: Current Furnished Model Open – Two stories with 3,652 to 4,085 A/C Sq. Ft., 4-6 bedrooms, 3.5 – 4.5 baths, and 2-4 car garage
- Paradiso Grande: Two stories with 3,811 to 3,940 A/C Sq. Ft., 3 bedrooms, study, bonus room, 3 full baths, 2 powder baths and 2-3 car garage
- Serrano: Two stories with 4,160 to 4,190 A/C Sq. Ft., 6 bedrooms, study, loft, 5.5 baths and a 3 car garage
- Veneto: Two stories with 5,000 to 5,208 A/C Sq. Ft., 5-6 bedrooms, study, master sitting room, 5.5 baths and a 3 car garage
All homes are built energy efficient, offering a generous amount of premium standard features such as:
- 10’ tray or vaulted ceilings
- 18” ceramic floor tile
- Complete GE® Profile™ appliances
- Granite countertops in kitchen and master baths
- Low-E double pane, insulated windows
Minto is currently offering $7,500 towards options/closing costs for a limited time.
Boca Reserve is located on West Palmetto Park Road and Riverside Drive, west of US-441 in West Boca.
For complete information on Minto Communities, please visit www.mintofla.com or call 866-630-3316.
About Minto Communities
Founded in 1955, Minto is a family-owned business that has grown into one of North America’s leading builders, with more than 70,000 homes built, including 20,000 in Florida in 42 communities throughout the state.
Minto creates a wide array of award-winning new homes and resort-style master-planned communities to meet every lifestyle. The company has earned national awards and recognition that include number one ranking by Eliant Homebuyer Choice Awards for percent of sales from referrals, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), and many others.