Our Sales Centers Are Open For Walk-in Guests, Appointments Are Encouraged.
Minto Communities is now welcoming walk-in guests to our sales centers. This is being done in strict compliance with the executive orders issued by Governor DeSantis of Florida and Governor McMaster of South Carolina.
MINTO CARES ABOUT YOU
The safety of our guests & employees is our top priority so here is what to expect:
- All guests and employees will be required to wear face coverings. Guests are expected to provide their own face covering.
- All guests will be required to wash their hands upon entering the building.
- All guests will be required to complete a health questionnaire.
- All guests and employees will be subject to a temperature screen.
- Regular professional cleaning of the sales center and models.
- Capacity will be limited based on CDC, state and local guidelines.
- Model homes will remain closed to walk-ins. All guests must be accompanied by a Minto New Home Sales Professional to tour the models.
If you prefer, you may schedule an appointment to meet with a New Home Sales Professional at the sales center. We also offer multiple online tools for your convenience. Explore our communities and models from the comfort of your own home with video tours and virtual tours hosted on our website, or schedule a one-on-one personalized video tour of our model homes and amenities conducted live by a New Home Sales Professional. The choice is yours!
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the sales offices below, or reach out to your New Home Sales Professional directly.
If you have any questions related to Minto’s privacy statement and use of commercial electronic messages, please contact Minto Communities, LLC. at 4400 W. Sample Road, Suite 200, Coconut Creek, FL 33073 or 1-877-896-5405.
Click here for access to our privacy statement.