Floridas Premier Homebuilder Minto Communities Announces The Grand Opening of South Floridas Latest Treasure - Boca Reserve
Florida’s Premier Homebuilder – Minto Communities – Announces The Grand Opening of South Florida’s Latest Treasure: Boca Reserve
New furnished model showcases one of seven luxury floor plans in an intimate enclave of 44 exclusive home sites priced from the high $400s.
BOCA RATON, Fla. - February 5, 2013 – Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of every day life sits a private reserve of 44 limited edition homes in South Florida’s newest luxury community: Boca Reserve. Minto Communities is proud to announce the grand opening of the community starting February 9th with the debut of its first furnished model, the Callista.
“Boca Reserve is sure to attract homebuyers looking for gracious living, serenity and overall value in their next home,” states Steve Svopa, vice president, Minto Communities. “As a special community located in the highly desirable West Boca Raton area, we’re offering a special portfolio that showcases the uniqueness of this enclave. Through seven elegant designs ranging from the 2,733 square-foot St. Tropez plan to the majestic Veneto with 5,000 square feet, we believe we have accomplished that mission.”
Priced from the high $400s, the homes feature featuring towering rotundas, dramatic foyers with symmetrical staircases, a luxurious master bedroom and an airy gourmet kitchen. Minto’s seven floor plans include:
· St. Tropez: One story with 2,733 to 2,994 A/C Sq. Ft., 3-5 bedrooms, 3-4 baths, and 2-3 car garage
· Paradiso: One story with 2,842 to 3,064 A/C Sq. Ft., 2-3 bedrooms, 2.5-3.5 baths, and 2-3 car garage
· Brienza: One story with 2,947 to 2,968 A/C Sq. Ft., 4-5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and 3 car garage
· Callista: Two stories with 3,652 to 4,085 A/C Sq. Ft., 4-6 bedrooms, 3.5 – 4.5 baths, and 2-4 car garage
· Paradiso Grand: Two stories with 3,811 to 3,940 A/C Sq. Ft., 3 bedrooms, study, bonus room, 3 full baths, 2 powder baths and 2-3 car garage
· Serrano: Two stories with 4,160 to 4,190 A/C Sq. Ft., 6 bedrooms, study, loft, 5.5 baths and a 3 car garage
· Veneto: Two stories with 5,000 to 5,208 A/C Sq. Ft., 5-6 bedrooms, study, master sitting room, 5.5 baths and a 3 car garage
All 44 homes will be ENERGY STAR® certified, offering a generous amount of premium standard features such as:
• 10’ tray or vaulted ceilings
• 18” ceramic floor tile
• Complete GE® Energy Star® appliances
• Granite countertops in kitchen and master baths
• Low-E double pane, insulated windows
• Upgraded kitchen cabinets
Boca Reserve is located on West Palmetto Park Road and Riverside Drive, west of US-441 in West Boca.
For complete information on Minto Communities, please visit www.mintofla.com or call 866-630-3316.
About Minto Communities
Launched in 1955, Minto is a family-owned business that has grown into one of North America’s leading builders. With more than 70,000 homes built – 30,000 in Florida – Minto welcomes more than 50 families per week into a brand new home.
Minto creates a wide array of award-winning new homes and resort-style master-planned communities, in addition to low, mid and high-rise condominiums to meet every lifestyle. The company has earned national awards and recognition by J.D. Power and Associates and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
Additionally, Minto holds more than two million square feet of commercial space as part of its integrated real estate development, construction and management operations in Ottawa, Toronto and Florida.