2700 Aquitaine Avenue – Apartments for Rent in Mississauga
A fine balance.
If you’re looking for the perfect balance between city living and suburban life, you’ve finally found it. This lovely enclave of garden homes, townhomes and apartment buildings near Derry Road & Winston Churchill Boulevard in Mississauga West, is ideally positioned to give you the best of everything – a little green space, close proximity to major centres and a good dose of quiet to top it all off. With stunning views of Lake Aquitaine Park from your windows, it’s almost impossible not to switch into relaxation mode.
What you’ll notice right away is the sense of community you’ll feel at 2700 Aquitaine. Catch up with friends while you work up a sweat in the fully equipped gym, then head to the whirlpool and sauna to relax, or take a quick dip in the outdoor pool to cool off. After your workout, you’re only minutes away from everything you need, so it’s easy to pick up a few things for dinner, do some banking or even treat yourself to some shopping at Meadowvale Town Centre.
Then it’s back to your apartment or townhome to wind down for the evening, where you’ll enjoy the long list of amenities and features that make this such a desirable place. Whether it’s easy access to the city via highways 401 and 407 you need, quick trips to local shops in Mississauga you want, or a little downtime in a quiet neighbourhood you crave, at 2700 Aquitaine you really can have the best of all worlds.
- Heat included
- Hydro included
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness facility
• Public transit: Oakville Transit, GO Transit
• Grocery stores: Metro, Rabba Fine Foods
• Restaurants and cafés: Starbucks, Symposium Café, Karachi Kitchen, Spice Route, Uptown Cafe
• Shopping: Meadowvale Town Centre
• Schools: Dufferin-Peel Catholic and Public District School Board
• Hospitals: Credit Valley Hospital
• Nearby parks: Lake Aquitaine Park, Maplewood Park
• Major highways: Highways 401 and 407