Minto at TwinEagles is Naples’ golf course living at a whole new level
Estate homes for sale from the mid $500s to over $1 million in Naples’ premier country club community!
Minto is proud to bring over a half-century of achievement to Naples by introducing magnificent single-family estate homes to the premier country club community of TwinEagles. Priced from the mid $500s to over $1 million, these masterfully crafted residences go beyond the expected to offer a lifestyle created for today’s generation of discerning homebuyers. Experience all of life’s best:
• Picturesque greens and fairways
• Enjoy top-rated golf courses including The Talon course, designed by golf legend Jack Nicklaus and his son or tee up endless rounds on The Eagle, created by renowned course architects Patrick Andrews and Steve Smyers.
• A golf membership included in the price of every home**
• Short drive from unspoiled beaches
• Enjoy boating and fishing on tranquil Gulf waters and compete in your favorite sports year-round
• Close to a calendar of cultural experiences, world-class dining, award-winning galleries, and fashionable boutiques of every kind
TwinEagles Amenities include:
• 47,000-Square Foot Grand Clubhouse
• 2 Award-Winning Golf Courses
• Resort-Style Pool
• Fitness Center
• Yoga Studio
• Har-Tru Tennis Courts
Minto doesn't just build great new homes. We create inspiration.
Founded in 1955, Minto is a family-owned business that has grown over the last 60 years into one of North America’s leading builders, with more than 80,000 homes built, including 25,000 in Florida. Minto creates a wide array of award-winning new homes and resort-style master-planned communities to meet every lifestyle. The company has earned national awards and recognition that include consistently high rankings from Eliant Customer Service Surveys, Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) and multiple national awards in community and home design.
Check Out Minto’s Award-Winning Communities and Homes Throughout Florida!
Tampa / Sarasota
Palm Beach / Ft. Lauderdale