Minto Communities Introduces Three New Floor Plan Designs At TownPark At Tradition.
PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. – January 4, 2013 – For homebuyers searching for a new home with beautiful style, premium features and exceptional value in one of South Florida’s premier lifestyle communities, Minto Communities is pleased to present three new designs at TownPark at Tradition.
Located in the heart of beautiful Port St. Lucie - ranked 10th overall in 2009 by Portfolio.com among the “Best Places to Retire in the U.S.” - the three new floor plans – with pricing starting in the low $200s – include:
- Admiral: 2,080 A/C sq. ft. featuring 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage and den
- Beachside: 2,333 A/C sq. ft. featuring 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3 car garage and den
- Edgewater: 2,557 A/C/ sq. ft. featuring 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3 car garage and den
“TownPark is already popular with buyers due to its ideal location and the tremendous value it offers, and the introduction of these new home designs further adds to its appeal,” states Steve Svopa, vice president, Minto Communities. “We believe the new floor plans will be well-received by buyers, particularly when they’re combined with the great features and amenities we already offer.”
Designed and constructed to meet stringent energy efficient and green standards, all homes are now Energy Star Certified. Each new home includes dramatic ceiling heights, 18” ceramic tile flooring, gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, GE Energy Star appliances, and large walk-in closets.
Within the Tradition community, residents will enjoy the following amenities:
- Gated entrance to TownPark
- TownPark Club
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Yoga/aerobics studio
- Billiards parlor
- Resort-style swimming pool
- Tennis, basketball, pickleball and bocce ball courts
- Multimedia room with television, computer stations & library
- Activity room with card tables, wet bar & coffee station
- A scenic gazebo overlooking Lake Tradition
- Resident only dog park
- Jogging and fitness trails
- Old-fashioned Town Square featuring shops, restaurants, concerts, events and movie nights
Centrally located with easy access to I-95 and the Florida Turnpike, residents are a short distance from challenging golf courses, Atlantic Ocean beaches, hospitals and a 100-acre regional park.
For more information on TownPark at Tradition or any other Minto property, please call 1-866-451-3955 or visit www.mintofla.com.
About Minto Communities
Launched in 1955, Minto is a family-owned business that has grown into one of North America’s leading builders. With more than 70,000 homes built – 30,000 in Florida – Minto welcomes more than 50 families per week into a brand new home. Minto creates a wide array of award-winning new homes and resort-style master-planned communities, in addition to low, mid and high-rise condominiums to meet every lifestyle.
The company has earned national awards and recognition by J.D. Power and Associates and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).