ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO RETIRE JUST GOT BETTER: MINTO DEBUTS FOUR NEW MODELS AT TOWNPARK AT TRADITION
Minto also launches “Come Stay With Us” program to allow potential buyers the opportunity to experience the best real estate value in Florida before buying.
PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. – March 16, 2011 – How can you improve one of the best places to retire? Minto Communities announces the debut of two new home collections featuring 10 stylish designs within Tradition’s premier community: TownPark.
With prices starting in the $150s, TownPark at Tradition offers some of the best real estate values in one of the best areas of Florida. Surrounded by lakes, preserves and open areas, Minto’s new models, which open April 2nd, feature exceptional single floor living ranging from 2,178 total SF to 4,307 total SF.
Designed and constructed to meet five energy efficient and green standards, each new home offers a variety of floor plans ranging from the two bedroom, two bath Atlantic design to the four bedroom, 2.5 bath Oceanside design. Each of the 10 new designs includes a two- or three-car garage, dramatic ceiling heights, 18” ceramic tile flooring, gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, GE Energy Star appliances, and large walk-in closets.
Within the Tradition community, residents will enjoy a community that is one of the finest on Florida’s East Coast:
- A scenic gazebo overlooking Lake Tradition
- Resident only doggie park
- Jogging and fitness trails
- Town Square featuring concerts, WestFest and movie nights
- Exquisite Club and Recreation Center with:
- - State-of-the-art fitness center
- - Billiards Parlor
- - Resort-style swimming pool
- - Tennis, basketball, pickleball and bocce ball courts
- - Multimedia room with television, computer stations & library
- - Activity room with card tables, wet bar & coffee station
Centrally located, residents are a short distance from challenging golf courses, ocean beaches, The Landings at Tradition shopping complex, schools and soon to be built Lutheran Church, Martin Memorial Hospital and a 100-acre regional park. A world renowned biotech research facility is also nearby.
As part of the new model launch, Minto has developed a “Come Stay With Us” program to provide potential buyers the opportunity to enjoy TownPark’s style and amenities before buying. For pre-qualified guests, the company has arranged for special discounted room rates at an outstanding nearby hotel plus the use of the fitness and amenities package in the spectacular Club at TownPark.
In addition to debuting its models within TownPark, Minto recently unveiled new models at:
• Harbour Isle on Anna Maria Sound – March 5 – One of the region’s largest master planned communities, Harbour Isle features a Southern coastal resort living architectural style with retreats and observatories for enjoying scenic water and nature vistas with premium features included. Prices start in the $320s.
• Olympia at Wellington – March 12 – Paying homage to great Palm Beach, Mission and West Indies style architects of yesterday and today, the designs feature towering rotundas, dramatic foyers with symmetrical staircases, luxurious master bedrooms and airy gourmet kitchens await. Homes are priced from the upper $200s to $700s.
For complete information on Minto Communities, please visit www.mintofla.com or call toll-free at 1-877-816-4626.
About Minto Communities
Launched in 1955, Minto is a family-owned business that has built more than 70,000 homes – 20,000 in Florida – and holds more than two million square feet of commercial space as part of its integrated real estate development, construction and management operations in Ottawa, Toronto and Florida.
Minto creates a wide array of award-winning new homes and resort-style master-planned communities, in addition to low, mid and high-rise condominiums to meet every lifestyle. The company has earned national awards and recognition by J.D. Power and Associates and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).