Luxury Living Teams With Green Building Principles: Minto Communities To Build Single Family Homes In Laureate Park at Lake Nona.
Seven floor plans offer spacious living from 1,725 to 2,307 A/C Sq. Ft.
ORLANDO, Fla. – March 25, 2012 – Adding to its impressive lineup of spacious Courtyard homes, Minto Communities, one of Florida’s premier homebuilders, announces it will soon offer luxury single family homes in Laureate Park at Lake Nona. Two model homes - Huxley Grande and Cormack Grande – are currently under construction with completion expected in early May.
“The opportunity for Minto to build single family homes in Lake Nona is advantageous for the homebuyer for three primary reasons,” states William Bullock, vice president of Minto Communities. “First, our homes are unique in Orlando because their design is more functional for every day living than what others provide. Second, our homes come with Premium Features already included, which provides tremendous value to the buyer. Finally, Minto is known throughout Florida for its commitment to build with the finest “Green” technologies and products.
“Since we’re combining all three into one home plus many other features, we’re really excited to bring these homes to market because it offers what the Lake Nona buyer truly wants.”
Ranging from 1,725 to 2,307 A/C Sq. Ft., Minto’s seven floor plans will include:
- Arber - 1,725 A/C Sq. Ft. with 2,818 total Sq. Ft., 2 bedrooms, den, 2 bath, 2 car garage (one story)
- Carlsson – 1951 A/C Sq. Ft with 2736 total Sq. Ft., 3 bedrooms, loft, 2 ½ bath, 2 car garage (two story)
- Carlsson Grande – 2016 A/C Sq. Ft with 3157 total Sq. Ft., 3 bedrooms, loft, 2 ½ baths, 2 car garage (two story)
- Huxley – 2253 A/C Sq. Ft with 3256 total Sq. Ft., 3 bedrooms, den, loft, 2 ½ baths, 2 car garage (two story)
- Huxley Grande – 2258 A/C Sq. Ft with 3729 total Sq. Ft., 3 bedrooms, loft, den, 2 ½ baths, 2 car garage (two story)
- Cormack – 2298 A/C Sq. Ft with 3426 total Sq. Ft., 3 bedrooms, loft, 2 ½ baths, 2 car garage (two story)
- Cormack Grande – 2307 A/C Sq. Ft with 3680 total Sq. Ft., 3 bedrooms, loft, 2 ½ baths, 2 car garage (two story)
All homes include premium features such as 10' tray ceilings, 18” ceramic floor tile, granite countertops in kitchen, baths and laundry rooms and designer selected 42” cabinets. Additionally, the homes will be Environments for Living® certified, a national program utilizing the principles of building science to build homes that offer energy efficiency, indoor environmental quality and durability benefits. Each home will include (partial list):
- Fresh air intake and insulated sealed duct air conditioning system for improved air quality
- Low volatile organic compound (VOC) Sherwin-Williams® paints and Mohawk® carpets
- Energy efficient PGT® insulated low-emissivity windows for improved performance, comfort and savings
- GE® ENERGY STAR appliances
- Energy saving compact fluorescent light bulbs
- Automated irrigation system
- Moen® water-saving plumbing fixtures
In addition to its single family homes, Minto currently offers spacious Courtyard Homes in three styles starting from the low 200s:
- Brenner: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage 1,650 A/C Sq. Ft. 2,714 total sq ft
- Hartwell: 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, 2 car garage 1,780 A/C Sq. Ft. 2,818 total sq ft
- Kendall: 3 bedrooms, loft, 2 ½ baths, 2 car garage 1,944 ac sq ft 2,789 total sq ft (master downstairs)
Three Courtyard model homes are currently available for viewing in Laureate Park.
Located in the heart of Medical City and home to hospitals, research institutions and schools, the Lake Nona community features 44 planned miles of trails and bikeways to encourage residents to get out and enjoy nature and the abundant recreational amenities. The renowned Lake Nona Golf & Country Club, Orlando International Airport, shops and restaurants are just minutes away.
For more information on Laureatte Park at Lake Nona or any Minto community, please visit www.mintofla.com or call 1-888-407-8505.
About Minto Communities
Founded in 1955, Minto is a family-owned business that has grown into one of North America’s leading builders, with more than 70,000 homes built, including 20,000 in Florida in 42 communities throughout the state.
Minto creates a wide array of award-winning new homes and resort-style master-planned communities to meet every lifestyle. The company has earned national awards and recognition that include number one ranking by Eliant Homebuyer Choice Awards for percent of sales from referrals, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), and Energy Star Certification, among others.