Company Also Wins Top Parade of Homes Award for its Lake Nona Courtyard Home Design.
ORLANDO, Fla. – May 20, 2012 – Showcasing a unique blend of luxury, functional design for everyday living and Green technologies, Minto Communities announces the opening of two new furnished model homes in Laureate Park at Lake Nona.
Starting in the $330s, the two designs – the Huxley Grande and Cormack Grande – feature two stories with 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, loft, two spacious covered lanais, second floor covered balconies and a 2 car garage. Each home – like all Minto homes in Laureate Park – includes premium features such as 10' tray ceilings, 18” ceramic floor tile, granite countertops in kitchen, baths and laundry rooms and designer selected 42” cabinets.
Each home also will be Environments for Living® certified, a national program utilizing the principles of building science to build homes that offer energy efficiency, indoor environmental quality and durability benefits.
In addition to the Huxley Grande and Cormack Grande, Minto offers the following luxury home designs:
- Arber - 1,725 A/C Sq. Ft. with 2,818 total Sq. Ft., 2 bedrooms, den, 2 bath, 2 car garage (one story)
- Carlsson – 1951 A/C Sq. Ft with 2736 total Sq. Ft., 3 bedrooms, loft, 2 ½ bath, 2 car garage (two story)
- Carlsson Grande – 2016 A/C Sq. Ft with 3157 total Sq. Ft., 3 bedrooms, loft, 2 ½ baths, 2 car garage (two story)
- Huxley – 2253 A/C Sq. Ft with 3256 total Sq. Ft., 3 bedrooms, den, loft, 2 ½ baths, 2 car garage (two story)
- Cormack – 2298 A/C Sq. Ft with 3426 total Sq. Ft., 3 bedrooms, loft, 2 ½ baths, 2 car garage (two story)
- Parade of Homes Award
The Parade of Homes – presented by The Home Builders Association of Metro Orlando – awarded Minto’s Brenner Courtyard model home in Lake Nona First Place in the Multi-Family, Under $300,000 category. Starting in the low $200s, the spacious 1,650 A/C Sq. Ft. design features 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage and Minto’s extensive list of premium features.
In addition to the Brenner model, Minto offers the following Courtyard home designs:
- Hartwell: 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, 2 car garage 1,780 A/C Sq. Ft. 2,818 total sq ft
- Kendall: 3 bedrooms, loft, 2 ½ baths, 2 car garage 1,944 ac sq ft 2,789 total sq ft (master downstairs)
Three Courtyard model homes are currently available for viewing in Laureate Park.
For more information on Laureatte Park at Lake Nona or any Minto community, please visit www.mintofla.com or call 1-888-407-8505.
About Minto Communities
Founded in 1955, Minto is a family-owned business that has grown into one of North America’s leading builders, with more than 70,000 homes built, including 20,000 in Florida in 42 communities throughout the state.
Minto creates a wide array of award-winning new homes and resort-style master-planned communities to meet every lifestyle. The company has earned national awards and recognition that include number one ranking by Eliant Homebuyer Choice Awards for percent of sales from referrals, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), and Energy Star Certification, among others.