Minto Communities Receives Recognition In All Seven Categories of 2013 Eliant Homebuyers’ Choice Awards.
Awards on customer purchase and ownership experience based on survey of 76,500 buyers.
Tampa, Fla. – March 1, 2013 – Seven categories, seven awards. Mike Belmont, president of Minto Communities, is proud to announce that Minto was one of two national builders to place in all customer experience categories of the 2013 Eliant Homebuyers’ Choice Awards.
Eliant, a company who has been surveying new homebuyers for 27 years, based its results on 76,500 surveys conducted in 2012 from recent homebuyers across the U.S. and Canada. Explaining the value of an award based on the customer experience, Bob Mirman, CEO of Eliant, said, "These award winners are not being selected by a panel of industry judges, but have been identified by their customers...the ultimate judges. The builders who ranked high in this survey have every right to be extremely proud of this achievement."
Minto won awards in the following categories:
- Second Place – Overall First-Year Quality – High Volume Builder Category
- Third Place - Homebuyer’s Ratings of The Purchase Experience – High Volume Builder
- Third Place – The Design Selection Experience – High Volume Builder
- Third Place – Highest Percentage of Sales from Referrals – High Volume Builders (33.1%)
- Honorable Mention – The Construction Experience – High Volume Builder
- Honorable Mention – First Year Customer Service Experience – High Volume Builder
- Honorable Mention – Overall Home Purchase & Ownership Experience – Single Division Builder (Regardless of Sales Volume)
“We are extremely proud to have the distinction of being one of only two national builders to place in all seven Homebuyer’s Choice categories,” says Belmont. “It validates the focus we place on providing the ultimate customer experience. From the time customers enter our sales center through the time they live in their new Minto home, we deliver an exceptional level of customer service. The result is extremely happy homeowners and many sales referrals. To us, this recognition is the best award we could receive.”
Currently, Minto Communities is building throughout Florida in communities such as:
- Artesia, Sunrise
- Boca Reserve, Boca Raton
- Bonita Isles, Bonita Springs
- Cascade Isle at Monterra, Cooper City
- Harbour Isle on Anna Maria Sound
- Laureate Park at Lake Nona, Orlando
- Olympia, Wellington
- PortoSol, Royal Palm Beach
- Sun City Center, Tampa
- TownPark at Tradition, Port St. Lucie
- TwinEagles, Naples
For complete information on Minto Communities, please call 1-888-415-6896 or visit www.mintofla.com.
About Minto Communities
Launched in 1955, Minto is a family-owned business that has built more than 70,000 homes – 30,000 in Florida – and holds more than two million square feet of commercial space as part of its integrated real estate development, construction and management operations in Ottawa, Toronto and Florida.
Minto creates a wide array of award-winning new homes and resort-style master-planned communities, in addition to low, mid and high-rise condominiums to meet every lifestyle. The company has earned national awards and recognition by J.D. Power and Associates and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).