Harbour Isle - Green Homes in Florida
Minto Energy Efficient Living Made Easy
Minto has long been committed to developing environmentally sustainable communities and building homes with the finest “Green” technologies and products. Harbour Isle homes are energy efficient, which means lower monthly energy costs to help save you money for years to come.
- Low volatile organic compound (VOC) Sherwin Williams® paints and Mohawk® carpet to improve well-being
- Impact rated low-emissivity windows for improved performance, comfort and savings
- GE®, ENERGY STAR® appliances
- High efficiency central air conditioning and heating
- Energy-saving compact fluorescent light bulbs and LEDs
- Energy efficient 50-gallon quick-recovery water heater
- Automated drip irrigation system
- Moen® water-saving plumbing fixtures
- Water-saving, comfort height and elongated water closets to reduce water consumption
- All Coach homes are LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environment Design) certified
Harbour Isle was featured in Green Home Builder for their numerous accolades for their green building practices.