Last chance to buy new Homes for Sale in Sun City Center, FL
Luxury Paired Villas from the $190s and Single-Family Homes for sale from the $200s
Final Phase at Historic Sun City Center is Now Selling!
After 50 years as one of America’s most popular active adult communities in Florida, historic Sun City Center unveils our final neighborhood featuring innovative new retirement homes by Minto, Florida’s premier homebuilder. The unique gated enclave of Verona offers its own private, resort-style amenities and all the pleasures of this Where to Retire Magazine Hall of Fame Community.
|Models Open Daily|
Tampa’s Top Retirement Community
Located in Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida, Sun City Center is just 30 miles from the Gulf of Mexico and the world-renowned white sandy beaches of Treasure Island, St. Petersburg, Bradenton and Sarasota. Sun City Center features a beautiful selection of new, innovative Minto retirement homes for sale, specially designed for your carefree lifestyle and perfectly priced from the $190s. All new Minto homes are energy-efficient for increased energy savings and offer a generous array of included premium features, with all appliances included, making your new home at Sun City Center one of Florida’s best new home values.
Florida’s New Sun City Center has it all.
• 4 Golf Courses
• Walking Trails
• Grand Clubhouses
• Indoor and Outdoor Pools
• Fitness and Wellness Centers
• Tennis & Pickleball Courts
• Dog Park
• Luxurious Spas
• Over 200 clubs and activities
• Arts, entertainment, shopping and fine dining are all within 30 miles of these new Florida homes
• Cultural centers such as the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center and Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall are close enough to enjoy on a frequent basis
• World-class shopping is within charging distance at Westfield Shopping Town, International Plaza, Prime Outlets and more
• Sun City retirement homes in Florida are close to Busch Gardens Tampa and Apollo Beach, and offer easy access to I-75
Minto doesn't just build great new homes. We create inspiration.
Founded in 1955, Minto is a family-owned business that has grown over the last 60 years into one of North America’s leading builders, with more than 80,000 homes built, including 25,000 in Florida. Minto creates a wide array of award-winning new homes and resort-style master-planned communities to meet every lifestyle. The company has earned national awards and recognition that include consistently high rankings from Eliant Customer Service Surveys, Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) and multiple national awards in community and home design.