Welcome to Cherryhill Village: a safe, secure enclave within the city of London, ON. A community for all ages, where almost anything you could ask for is within easy walking distance.
Ensconced in a beautifully landscaped and meticulously maintained grounds, Cherryhill Village is a place you'll be proud to call home. A village with a strong sense of community.
Tenants can enjoy unlimited access to the seasonal outdoor recreational facilities which include tennis, horseshoe and shuffleboard courts. There's also an accessible swimming pool (barrier free) and courtyard. The spacious grounds feature numerous walking paths and gardens with benches provided along the way.
Our indoor Community Centre is located at 190 Cherryhill Circle. A great place to meet your neighbours and enjoy each other's company.
The Cherryhill Village Health Club is a vast contemporary space with modern equipment, including a pool, hot tub, saunas, yoga studio, weights, private showers and change rooms.The Health Club is free for residents and is open 7 days a week.
Have a look at your new
community with this
|COMMUNITY" IT'S WHAT
CHERRYHILL VILLAGE IS
ALL ABOUT. DISCOVER US:
Cherryhill Village citizens enjoy:
- Great value for their money
- A Strong sense of community
- Convenience - close to everything
- Spacious, beautifully landscaped & maintained grounds
- Outdoor recreation
- Beautiful new swimming pool & courtyard
- Walking paths
- Tennis courts
- Public transportation access
- Four bus routes around/through the village
- Cherryhill seniors activity club - located at 190 Cherryhill Circle
- Activities for residents over 55 include coffee hour, card games, crafts, darts, bingo and pool tables. Special activities include pot luck dinners and seasonal celebrations.
- Garden Club with access to on-site garden plots
- About 130 garden plots for residents (registration required).
- Cherryhill Health Promotion & Information Centre
- Located in the Cherryhill Mall. Assists residents with general and health information. Click here to see the some of the various programs offered.
- Cherryhill Healthy Ageing Program - located in Cherryhill Mall
- Public Library- in Cherryhill Mall
- Ample parking facilities with video surveillance
- Responsive, professional maintenance staff
- Security featuresinclude:
- Controlled entry with intercom in each building
- Deadbolt locks with privacy door viewer
- Monitored video surveillance
- Security guards on patrol
- Staff & maintenance workers required to wear photo-ID
- Close proximity to several hospitals, emergency department
- Laundry rooms are well-equipped & conveniently located