1343 Meadowlands Drive
A breath of fresh air.
Friendly. Charming. Inviting. Just a few of the words that describe Parkwood Hills in the pretty West Ottawa area known as Nepean.
Stunning scenery aside, you’ll find this neighbourhood surrounded by lush, mature trees and expansive parks a true breath of fresh air. Make the most of your downtime with a long leisurely bike ride, pack a picnic and enjoy the wide open space, or hone your sports skills at one of the many recreational complexes nearby, including the mammoth Nepean Sportsplex. Looking for something to do on the weekend? Dow’s Lake is only five minutes away and is a great place for an afternoon excursion. And the most visited tourist attraction in the Nation’s capital – the Central Experimental Farm – is close by and the perfect spot for family outings. In the summer months, take in the lively Greek Fest, join in on the Tim Horton’s Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival or have fun for charity’s sake at the Hope Volleyball Summerfest. There’s so much to see and do, don’t be surprised if your calendar is booked from January through to December.
When shopping is on the agenda, Merivale Mall is three short minutes away, and when dining out is part of the plan there are lots of great restaurants to explore. With many elementary and high schools nearby, and both Algonquin College and Carleton University less than ten minutes away, your beautiful rental apartment, townhome or garden home at Parkwood Hills couldn’t be more convenient – or desirable.
- Party room
- 24-hour emergency service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool
Enjoy up to one month free on select units when you sign a new lease before April 1st!*
Property Includes: Laundry, Parking, Indoor/Outdoor Pool, Pet-Friendly, 24-Hour mergency Service, Parks Nearby, Great Views, Party Room and More**!
*On selected suites when you sign a 12-month lease. Prices and specifications may change without notice, Errors & Omissions excepted.
• Public transit: OC Transpo
• Grocery stores: Metro, Loblaws, Farm Boy, Kardish, Food Basics
• Restaurants and cafés: Starbucks, Second Cup, Nate's Deli Family Kitchen, Sushi Kan, Nando’s
• Schools: Algonquin College, Carleton University
• Shopping: Carlingwood Shopping Centre, Merivale Mall, Costco, Wal-Mart, Shoppers Drug Mart
• Hospitals: Queensway-Carleton Hospital, Ottawa Civic Hospital, C.H.E.O.
• Major streets and highway access: Merivale Road, Meadowlands Drive, Highway 417
• Neighbourhoods: Meadowlands, Skyline, Parkwood Hills