98 Woodridge Crescent – Apartments for Rent in Nepean
Enjoy peace of mind.
You don’t have to venture too far outside the city’s core to enjoy a bit of peace and quiet. Minto’s Accora Village in West Ottawa is its own little sanctuary, surrounded by lush tree-lined residential streets, serene beaches close by, and impeccably landscaped parks.
Located in Nepean along the Ottawa River, Accora Village has all the luxuries and amenities of the city, without the extra busyness. Within walking distance from your door, you’ll find the latest in fashion and home décor at the Bayshore Shopping Center, and just a bit West along Richmond Street, you can treat yourself at a salon, pick up the freshest market produce at a local grocery store, or enjoy a night out at a one of the city’s trendiest restaurants. Nearby outdoor spaces such as Bayshore Park are aplenty in this community, all awaiting a friendly game of soccer or a picnic with friends. Or make a day of it and bike one of the paved trails in beautiful Andrew Haydon Park, just minutes away, and watch the sun set while you take a breather on one of the riverside beaches. And when friends and family come to visit and want to tour Parliament Hill, you’re just a quick drive away from downtown.
Accora Village rental apartment suites and townhomes are designed for peace of mind. Relax by the fireplace, or take in the view from your balcony at the end of the day. All of this is yours to enjoy. Your home is your sanctuary, after all.
To visit the Accora Village web site, please click here.
- Heat included
- Hydro included
- Parquet floors
- Carpeted floors
- Air conditioning
- Party room
- 24-hour emergency service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Fitness facility
- BBQ area
First Month's Rent is on us for selected suites!*
Perfectly located close to the Bayshore Shopping Centre, highway 416 and the Queensway, Accora Village also boasts indoor and outdoor pools, after school programs, and a fitness room and gymnasium!
- Public transit: OC Transpo routes 85, 669, 93, 96, 101, 97, 152, 172, 2 and more
- Grocery stores: Metro, South Asain Supermarket, Rainbow Foods
- Restaurants and cafés: Starbucks, Timothy’s, Moxie’s, Cora’s
- Schools: St. Rose of Lima Public School, Bayshore Public School, short bus ride to Bell High School, and Algonquin College
- Shopping: Bayshore Shopping Centre, Shoppers Drug Mart
- Entertainment: Cineplex Theatres, bike paths, marina and beaches
- Major streets and highways: Holly Acres Road, Carling Ave, Richmond Rd, Highway 417, 416