Minto Roehampton: – Apartments for Rent in Toronto
Live in the heart of the city.
There’s something to be said for loving where you live. And when you choose to make the charming midtown Toronto neighbourhood of Mount Pleasant West your home, you’ll quickly see what we mean.
Like its own city within the city, you’ll find everything you could possibly want just outside your door. Grab a gourmet burger, pick up the city’s best fish and chips, or make a night of it at one of the many fantastic restaurants and pubs nearby. Browse quaint housewares, clothing and novelty shops, unwind with a book at a lovely park, set up a game of tennis on the local courts, or take in the latest flick at the Regent movie theatre. This entertainment and dining mecca offers so much to see and do – and plenty of neighbourhood coffee shops to keep you well caffeinated throughout the day. Even better, the TTC is within walking distance, so exploring the rest of the beautiful city of Toronto is just a few stops away.
But as the saying goes, it’s what’s inside that counts. Roehampton apartments offer spacious living spaces, incredible amenities and thoughtful, green features that fit right into your lifestyle.
With floor plans that will have you decorating in your mind, stunning views from all angles, and 24-hour emergency services so you always feel secure, this is more than just a rental apartment. This is home.
- In Suite Landry
- Private Balcony or Outdoor Space
- Security Controlled Access
- Premium Suites with Modern Finishes
- Air Conditioning
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Storage Space
- Business Centre
- Party Room or Resident Lounge
- Fitness Centre
- Outdoor Parking Onsite
- Indoor Parking or Garage
- Close to Transit
- Pedestrian Friendly
- Close to Major Roads & Highways
• Public transit: TTC Yonge Subway line and bus routes
• Grocery stores: Metro, Sobeys, Noah’s Natural Foods, Summers Best Fruits, Pascale Gourmet
• Restaurants and cafés: Starbucks, David’s Tea, Aroma Espresso Bar, Sushi Kai, Cheese Emporium Corporation, Spring Rolls, Granite Brewery & Restaurant
• Entertainment: SilverCity Movie Theatre, Regent Theatre
• Schools: York University Glendon Campus
• Major highways: 401, Don Valley Parkway (DVP)