An Urbanite’s Paradise.
At Minto Roehampton, it’s easy to love where you live. Especially when you’re surrounded by young professionals in one of Toronto’s prettiest neighbourhoods, close to everything you want to be close to – it’s an urbanite’s paradise.
Living near the hub of Yonge and Eglinton means getting to work is as easy as meeting up with your friends downtown. And with great restaurants nearby, pubs, cafés, and a movie theatre all right in your neighbourhood, deciding whether to stay in or go out may be your toughest decision of the day.
- In Suite Landry
- Balcony or Outdoor Space
- Security Controlled Access
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Upgraded & Deluxe Suites
- Air Conditioning
- Storage Space
- Outdoor BBQ Area
- Business Centre
- Fitness Centre
- Party Room or Resident Lounge
- Indoor Parking or Garage
- Close to Transit
- Pedestrian Friendly
- Access to Major Roadways
• Public transit: TTC Yonge Subway line and bus routes
• Grocery stores: Metro, Sobeys, Noah’s Natural Foods, Summers Best Fruits, Pascale Gourmet
• Restaurants and cafés: Starbucks, David’s Tea, Aroma Espresso Bar, Sushi Kai, Cheese Emporium Corporation, Spring Rolls, Granite Brewery & Restaurant
• Entertainment: SilverCity Movie Theatre, Regent Theatre
• Schools: York University Glendon Campus
• Major highways: 401, Don Valley Parkway (DVP)