2 & 4 Hanover Road – Apartments for Rent in Brampton
Meet your meant to be.
Sometimes you just know when something is meant to be. And when you explore 2 & 4 Hanover for the first time, you’ll quickly realize you’ve found “the one”.
Surrounded by the famous Chinguacousy Park, with its 40 hectares of fun for all ages, this very quiet Brampton neighbourhood with deep multicultural roots is on an impressive property in its own right. The outdoor space is where you’ll find families communing around the large pool and playground area, catching up over a BBQ and engaging in friendly games of tennis and basketball. There’s even a mini putt course that’s as much fun for the adults as it is for the kids. All of this feels more than welcoming, and it’s sure to feel just right.
Located right in heart of the city near Queen Street East and Dixie Road, all of life’s conveniences are right at your doorstep. Daily errands, grocery shopping and even visits to the hospital are all within minutes, while public transit and highways 7 and 410 are easily accessible to take you where you need to go.
But with a long list of amenities that rival your closest recreation centre, a wealth of leisure opportunities at the tremendous park across the way, and a beautiful rental apartment to call your own, there’s a good chance you won’t venture too far from home.
- Heat included
- Hydro included
- Parquet floors
- Air conditioning
- Party room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness facility
- Tennis court
- BBQ area
- Mini Putt
• Public transit: Brampton Transit, GO Transit
• Grocery stores: FreshCo, Rabba, Metro, Fresh City Farms
• Restaurants and cafés: Second Cup, JnH Cafe, Zilly's Restaurant Pakistani Cuisine, La Traviata Restaurant
• Shopping: Bramalea City Centre
• Schools: Dufferin-Peel Catholic and public schools
• Hospitals: Peel Memorial Hospital, Brampton Civic Hospital
• Major highways: Highways 407 and 401