Why chooseFlorida now?
Why move to Florida?
Florida is known around the world for its sandy white beaches, warm temperatures, mild winters and an active outdoor lifestyle year-round! Read more to learn about the many benefits of living in Florida.
Florida Weather & Seasonal Benefits:
Florida is known as the Sunshine State. Mild winters have made it a haven for full-time and part-time residents to escape from cold and snowy winters. Coastal breezes and summer showers provide a pleasant relief from the extended days of sunshine in Florida in the summer.
Average Annual Temperatures:
80.5 (F) degrees (26.9 C) (North Florida)
82.7 (F) degrees (28.2 C) (South Florida)
53.0 (F) degrees (11.7 C) (North Florida)
68.5 (F) degrees (20.3 C) (South Florida)
The water temperature for the Gulf of Mexico (West Coast) ranges from the low to mid 60s in winter and up into the 80s during the summer months. Atlantic Ocean waters (East Coast) are several degrees cooler. The warm sun shines year round on the white sandy beaches near Minto Florida homes for sale.
Enjoy year round outdoor activities
- No individual state income taxes!
- Low cost of living
- The state of Florida doesn’t collect a state death or estate tax
- Florida doesn’t collect a state death or estate tax
- Many asset protection benefits, including the Florida Homestead Law
- Florida offers property tax benefits for a primary residence
- Florida is home to many top wealth strategists, tax advisors and estate planning professionals
- Over 600 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico
- 1,800 miles of coastline
- More than 11,000 miles of rivers, streams & waterways
- 11 National Parks
- 161 State Parks
- Lush landscape that offers a variety of activities for nature lovers
- Everglades National Park encompasses over 1.5 million acres of protected land
- More than 1,250 golf courses
- Active lifestyle due to year-round sunshine
- Home of Disney World and theme parks making Florida the top travel destination in the world
- 12 international airports
- 14 deepwater ports
- Home of the space industry representing $4.1 billion of the state's economy
- World class shopping and dining
- Professional sports teams including football, basketball, baseball, hockey and soccer
- Over 400 museums plus an abundance of live theatre, opera companies, orchestras and art galleries
- More than 50 Botanical Gardens