MINTO COMMUNITIES LAUNCHES SPECIAL DIVISION TO HELP BRAZILIAN
BUYERS FIND THEIR IDEAL FLORIDA HOME
Florida’s premier developer announces special incentives ranging from no closing costs to
$1,500 fly and buy credit on new homes starting in the $200,000s US
COCONUT CREEK, Fla. – July 18, 2011 – Waterfront and resort-style condos. Luxurious homes near Florida’s best ocean beaches and shopping destinations. And European-styled villas in some of South Florida’s safest communities. To help Brazilian buyers find their ideal Florida home on either coast, Minto Communities announces the launch of a new sales division headed by Jack Appleman.
“Due to rise of Brazil’s real against the American dollar and the tremendous value that new Florida homes provide against those in their own country, we’ve seen an increase in Brazilian consumers looking at our properties as their second home,” states Appleman, vice president of Sales. “To assist those looking for their ideal home in Florida, we’ve set up a special sales office – what we feel is like a personal real estate concierge service – to help them in the process.”
Appleman notes that while reports have seen buyers towards Miami, his reports have tracked otherwise. “It’s all about the lifestyle buyers want. The expensive, high-end condo market Miami market offers downtown living in a metropolitan city, which has its pros and cons. We’ve seen the trend towards homes in exclusive communities on the water and/or near great shopping because of the tremendous value buyers receive for their money. In many cases, buyers can get twice the home for half the cost of an expensive condo.”
As an example, Appleman notes that most Miami condos are selling between $350 and $500 a square foot or more while Minto’s terrace-style homes in Artesia are selling for around $140 per foot.
“And buyers in Artesia can enjoy their own backyard and the community’s reflecting pools, gardens, boardwalk and grand canal that condo buyers only wish they could get.”
Minto Building in Florida
Appleman notes Minto’s approach to developing communities is based on the lifestyle that their buyers want most. Some want to live on a private, resort island while others want a high-end luxury community. For all those lifestyles – all found within safely guarded neighborhoods within the most desirous Florida locations – Minto features the following communities that should appeal to the most discriminating buyer:
- Artesia – In Sunrise, these new Sunrise Florida homes boast cutting-edge designs with the look, feel, and style of cultivated European residences. Indeed, most invite you into courtyards via a private, gated entry where beautifully arched colonnades frame the sculpted roof lines. Priced from the $260s for exceptional two-story living, Artesia offers courtyard homes and terrace homes with a backyard for outdoor fun. Artesia's superior location is at the epicenter of South Florida, close to shopping, entertainment and sports venues while only being a short drive to the world-class Fort Lauderdale beach or, a little further, downtown Miami.
- Cascada at Monterra – Located in desirable Cooper City, this exquisite gated neighborhood features inspired 2 and 3-bedroom courtyard homes with 2-car garages, from the low $200s. Outside, these new award-winning homes in South Florida feature Santa Barbara and Palm Beach-styled architecture, appointed with covered patios and balconies. Innovative interiors feature wide-open living spaces, spacious kitchens, generous bedrooms and luxurious baths. An exclusive resident-only pool, clubhouse and recreation center await. Cascada is within a short driving distance to the beaches of Fort Lauderdale, the restaurants and shops of Miami Beach and Ft. Lauderdale International airport.
- Harbour Isle on Anna Maria Sound – One of the region’s largest master planned water-front communities located in Bradenton, Harbour Isle features a Southern coastal architectural style with an incredible resort lifestyle. Homes offer scenic water and nature vistas with a wide range of premium standard features. The community features a kayak launch, beach club, marina and is minutes away from golf, medical centers and a premium outlet mall. And in less than hour is the famous Busch Garden Amusement Park. Prices start in the $320s and all homes being built to the rigorous LEED construction standards.
- Olympia – In one of the U.S.’ most affluent counties resides one of Palm Beach’s finest master-planned communities, Olympia. Minto offers Mission, Palm Beach and West Indies style homes featuring rotundas, dramatic foyers, luxurious master bedrooms and airy gourmet kitchens. Ideally located within a community of more than 240 acres of lakes and wetland preserves including 100-acre Lake Olympia, the community features an elegant Mediterranean Clubhouse with great room, community room, spa-like fitness center and more. An outside lagoon-style pool offers fountains and island spa. Homes are priced from the upper $200s to over $600s.
Special Incentives for Brazilian Buyers:
As a special incentive for Brazilian buyers, Minto
- $1,500 Fly and Buy Credit: For new home purchases prior to October 1st, 2011, a credit used at closing for a purchase of a Minto Ready-To-Move-in Home for purchaser who resides outside of USA and provides us with a copy of the news release. Buyer can use the credit towards their home or to pay travel expenses incurred. It’s their choice!
- No Closing Costs. When a buyer uses FBC Mortgage and closing with Founders Title, Minto will pay a buyer’s closing costs on their new Ready-To-Move-In Minto home. Purchaser will have expenses at closing such as tax proration and other prepaid items. Seller contribution limits may apply and affect loan amount. Refer to contract addendum for details.
To reach the Minto sales office, please call 954-838-0838 for details. For international calls, please call 00-1-954-838-0838. For complete information on Minto Communities and our homes, please visit www.mintofla.com.
About Minto Communities
Launched in 1955, Minto is a family-owned business that has built more than 70,000 homes – 20,000 in Florida – and holds more than two million square feet of commercial space as part of its integrated real estate development, construction and management operations in Ottawa, Toronto and Florida.
Minto creates a wide array of award-winning new homes and resort-style master-planned communities, in addition to low, mid and high-rise condominiums to meet every lifestyle. The company has earned national awards and recognition by J.D. Power and Associates and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
Scott Carpenter, cPR