New Homes in Ottawa East
Quarry Glen is an exciting new Minto community in Orleans featuring beautifully designed, energy-efficient homes including unique Dual Terrace homes and distinctive Gallery Suites.
All in a one-of-a-kind quarry community slated for LEED® certification that is close to transit, shopping, entertainment, parks, paths, a pond and more.
Close to the Ottawa River and offering easy access to Highway 417, Highway 174, and Jeanne D'Arc Boulevard, Quarry Glen has everything else you want and need close at hand too.
Get your new home in Quarry Glen Now!
If you haven’t already done so, come and walk through our Dual Terrace home – connected directly to the Quarry Glen Sales Centre – and imagine your life here! Then take action to get the Dual Terrace home or Gallery Suite you want before someone else does!
Here are some of the many green features that make Quarry Glen so appealing.
Good Urban Planning
Built on the site of a vacant quarry, Quarry Glen reflects good urban planning:
• Existing roads and transit services are used
• More new natural areas are created
• Ponds, parks and green spaces will add to the neighbourhood
Pedestrian, Bike and Transit-Friendly
Mature pedestrian-friendly neighbourhood offers excellent access to schools, shopping, transit and recreation paths.
• Bike parking and storage on-site
• With cars less visible, there is more focus on people
LEED Certification Saves Energy and Water use
All homes will target LEED certification, saving homeowners on average 30% in energy and water use.
A Natural Habitat
Naturalized landscaping and storm water design provide for rainwater infiltration and create a natural habitat.
• Low water use, drought resistant sod to be used
• Rainwater infiltration gardens in the boulevards of the parking areas
• Room for natural green spaces and rainwater infiltration
A Reduction in Construction Waste
All Minto sites practise Construction Waste Recycling, targeting and achieving 75% diversion from landfill.
• Recycled aggregate is used for road construction
• Rock from the quarry will be used on-site for construction