MINTO COMMUNITIES BEGINS SALES OF
10 NEW HOME DESIGNS AT TOWNPARK AT TRADITION
Four new decorated models currently under construction; Homes priced in the mid $100s.
PORT SAINT LUCIE, Fla. – January 17, 2011 – Minto Communities, one of South Florida’s most prestigious home builders, announces the launch of pre-construction sales for 10 new home designs in TownPark at Tradition.
Minto’s Seaside Design At TownPark
Designs for the one and two story homes offer three to five bedrooms with two to three-and-a-half bathrooms. Homes with two and three car garages range in size from 1,482 to 3,242 square feet of air-conditioned
living space. Prices start from the mid $100s.
“The exquisite new designs offer variety of styles and floor plans, with the luxurious features and details to satisfy the most discriminating tastes,” states Jack Appleman, Minto’s vice president of Sales. “Located in TownPark at Tradition – the premier community in St. Lucie County – our homes offer stylish living with the added convenience of nearby shops, walking trails, hospitals and houses of worship.”
Under Minto’s proprietary Mintoblue initiative, the new model homes will be designed, constructed and certified to meet the program standards of LEED, Energy Star, FPL BuildSmart, Florida Green Building Coalition and NAHB National Green Building. Each home includes:
- Energy efficient, double paned insulated low emissivity windows, sliders and glass doors for improved energy performance, comfort and savings
- High efficiency central air conditioning and heating with environmentally safe R410A refrigerant
- Use of Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) carpet and paints
- Energy Star® appliances & bathroom exhaust fans
- Compact fluorescent light bulbs
- Comfort height water saving elongated water closets
- Irrigation systems designed to utilize lake and surface water to reduce potable water demand
Additionally, the models will be built with a professionally engineered reinforced concrete block first floor and wood-framed second floor and contain interior features buyers want the most including:
- Granite kitchen countertops
- GE appliance package including super capacity washer, dryer, refrigerator and dishwater
- Private 2- to 3-car garage with impact resistant steel garage door
- Dramatic 9’ to 12’ high ceilings per plan
- Oversized walk-in closets
- Custom cultured marble vanity tops with integral sinks
- Spacious home sites
- 100 percent financing for qualified purchasers
The sales center for TownPark at Tradition is located at 11215 SW Springtree Terrace, Port Saint Lucie. For complete information on Minto Communities, please visit www.mintofla.com or call (772) 343-7537.
About Minto Communities
From our first home built in Canada over a half century ago to the Florida seaside villas completed today, Minto has created a wide array of award-winning new homes and master-planned communities to meet every lifestyle. Simply put: We create better places to inspire life.
A family-owned business, Minto is a leader in environmental sustainability through its creation of energy and resource efficient homes and communities for a healthier environment. As a result, Minto has earned national awards and recognition by J.D. Power and Associates and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) among others.
Scott Carpenter, cPR